Around the NHL 2008

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NY Rangers are off to a 4-0 start, better than I had hoped for. I was upset about Jagr leaving but they have some good young talent that is contributing right now. They have a couple of big games this month, 10-8 at Detroit and 10-25 hosting Pittsburgh. As a hockey fan I really enjoy watching the Penguins and would love to see another Rangers/Penguins playoff series, this time with the good guys winning.

OP
OP
Assface

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, I tried giving this thread a tag of "Penguins suck and so do Stout and Rugbymuffin" but there's a 25 character limit. Stupid tag restrictions.

chickenhead

Reaction score
Terrible news indeed. But they've been playing well. A couple of tough losses to good teams recently--this weekend vs. the Pens is a big one.

Montreal is 5-0-1 and in control of the div...wait, there's another 5-0-1 team right in front them. I'm a Montreal fan but glad to see Buffalo doing well after losing such big free agents (and almost the team itself).

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I caught the last sixth or so of tonight's Detroit/Pittsburgh rematch. Wow...the Pens come back from 6-4 to win 7-6 in OT.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
sharks dropped another one last night in a crazy game

they dominated the preds, but just couldn't pull away - their goalie was sick as the sharks put almost 60 shots on his pads and had another 20+ shots blocked

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn