Arizona vs Dallas!!

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I hope PP recovers, would be great to have him to cover Dez Bryant.

I think we match up well, our strength is run defense their strength is running the ball. Bu no PP means we're going to have to put Cro on Bryant all the time and risk Williams going off on someone else.

Also worry about Witten.

Would be nice to finally have the offense get it going. Lost Taylor today hopefully he can play next week too, Ellington was over used today and wore down.

At this point, I'd rather see Cro on Bryant. PP is really struggling right now.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

I think we match up well, our strength is run defense their strength is running the ball. Bu no PP means we're going to have to put Cro on Bryant all the time and risk Williams going off on someone else.

Also worry about Witten.

Would be nice to finally have the offense get it going. Lost Taylor today hopefully he can play next week too, Ellington was over used today and wore down.
Judging by how knocked out he was, I have a hard time believing he plays next week.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man... I despise the Cowboys, probably the Niners are the only team I hate more, and thats only because the Niners have been up and the Cowboys down, if they had been playing at similar levels in recent years my Cowboy hate would probably still prevail.

Please win guys, please. Show these bums for the pretenders they are.

AND GET WILL PETERSON!!! We need him bad against Dez.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
it seems like hes getting worse every week.

I'm not impressed with his play since he got all the $$$ & really not sure we would've won had he played the whole game.

Even the bomb Powers gave up was great coverage & took a perfect throw. Anyone here thinks PP would've even been that close to a pass breakup? I'm not

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I'm not impressed with his play since he got all the $$$ & really not sure we would've won had he played the whole game.

Even the bomb Powers gave up was great coverage & took a perfect throw. Anyone here thinks PP would've even been that close to a pass breakup? I'm not
PP would have been fine on that play and likely would have batted it. His biggest issue is giving up to much space in front of him, not getting beat over the top.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Don't want to talk about it.

........screw the playoffs, screw 6-1, we need to win this game because its against the Cowboys, nothing more than that needs to be said.......

Bunch of filthy bastards those Cowboys are.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

PP has been giving up throws underneath, probably because, knowing he does not have safety help, he is overly hedging against being beaten deep. I seriously doubt he gives up that deep TD. I don't see how him being out helped at all.

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Don't want to talk about it.

........screw the playoffs, screw 6-1, we need to win this game because its against the Cowboys, nothing more than that needs to be said.......

Bunch of filthy bastards those Cowboys are.

I am with Rugby.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
America's game next week. Both teams playing for #1 in the conference.

Hopefully the game will be on local TV here is St. Louis. Who knows with the crazy NFL rules. Yesterday's game was not on local. Had to go to the Sports Bar to watch. Either way I will be watching the Big Red take on the Cowboys.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
You've always been a classy Cowboys fan and that's something are rare as Haley's comet or a full set of teeth in the hollers in WVa.

Can't wish you luck except for no injuries. :D

Same here! I miss my AZ days. I hope Peterson will be back for you guys. You need him to cover dez or Williams. Want to see the best matchups possible

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Nope, they could have flexed it if they wanted to, but chose not to. Kind of puzzled that they didn't but they are limited in the number of games they can flex and may have wanted to save their options until later in the season.

This is just a guess but is the manning Brady bowl on nbc?

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Good luck against this run D, Demarco Murray. I predict we fluster Romo when he's forced to pass on those third and longs. I just pray Peterson's all right.

So far it's worked out every week except for week 1. Demarco ran wild against SF and Seattle and he's been slowed but not stopped for a whole game because the difference with this team is they don't abandon the run like they always used to.In every game except SF romo has converted on third and any distance because he's been protected.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score

Also worry about Witten.

These teams matchup well. I'd give y'all the edge on defense but our offense has been out working everyone we play up front. That's the difference for Dallas because they have a lot of weapons on offense to choose from. This game will come down to which defense can slow the run and pressure the qb. I think both qbs could have issues if that happens. Romo can make plays under duress but he has to pick his spots. If he does it too much it means they could lose.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
What do you mean this is what 'we' wanted... I want Dallas to lose every game every week :D

I know......I know deep down inside every cards fan wants to beat a good cowboys team. Not that it isn't good anytime they lose to y'all. Y'all have the upper hand in this series of late. I'm still mad that Garrett freezed bailey.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I would not rule out the Cowboys looking past the Skins tomorrow night , at us !!

You know I feel the same way. But I'm starting to trust this team a little. Now 2 weeks from now that could change 100% lol. But they just seem to be maturing while getting younger at the same time if that makes sense. For me they should kick wash to the curb. Anything less than that would be a disappointment but for whatever reason these two teams seem to have a way of upsetting one another.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
1. We're going to need patrick Peterson to stop Romo's big arm.

2. We're going to need Calais to stop Murray, who is currently the best back on football.

3. We're going to need Bowles to come in with a crisp gameplan.

I hope Washington gives Dallas a physical game tonight, they play in Dallas. I am so fired up for this game already.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Dallas deserves much respect this year. They were picked for last place, as we were by many. Before season started, the networks probably saw this game as being the week's worst to broadcast. I hate only two football teams. We play one of them this week and ASU plays the other in two weeks.