Arizona vs Dallas!!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they have had a very easy schedule in comparison and beyond us only have 2 or 3 hard games the rest of the year.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Start by stopping Demarco Murray....everything else will fall in line.

I'm wondering if Ta'amu is going to get more playing time and if Gaston is going to get activated. Dallas just physically beat up Seattle's D-Line.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
1. We're going to need patrick Peterson to stop Romo's big arm.

2. We're going to need Calais to stop Murray, who is currently the best back on football.

3. We're going to need Bowles to come in with a crisp gameplan.

I hope Washington gives Dallas a physical game tonight, they play in Dallas. I am so fired up for this game already.

To be honest, I thought Powers did pretty well in Peterson's spot. Will he be missed as we all know Peterson has been the greatest this year.

Also, let me guess, this will be the game that tests the Cards to see if they are really legit? I heard this how many times now on how many different games. :p

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
We have to find a way to get to Romo or he will pick us apart.

I think BA will have a good game plan for the offense. Now the Oline better show up and play better than today.

Hopefully we will see Cooper this week... Fanaika was getting blown up yesterday

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I hate Dallas and I hope they lose tonight, but I have to admit that it might kind of suck to see them next week if they are coming off an embarrassing loss to one of the worst teams in the NFL.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The Cowboys should take care of business making our matchup next week the favorite to get a top-2 seed. Should we win the Cards would have 1 loss and the tie-breaker over both 2-loss teams (DAL & PHI). Detroit's schedule is a lot easier than ours and they'll be getting Megatron back.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Down goes Romo. Left game just now. Looks like they looked at the area where he had surgery this offseason.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't care how nice you pretend to be Texas Dallas dude, lorenzotexan, I'm not going to be all civil. I hate the Cowgirls. I hate the fact that you came in here and posted after our win against the Eagles. You didn't even let us enjoy it. You jumped in here the same day. Screw you man.

I know dudes on here, on this forum, are all kind and peaceful, but I'm not. Don't really care about your team injuries, nor your struggles, nor your platitudes about our own Cardinals.

Don't even care if our own dudes are nice. I dislike you coming on here right after we beat the Eagles. You should have let us enjoy a win, at least for a few days.

I didn't really care for you last year, and care even less for you now. Let us enjoy the win before posting.

(And don't respond with your platitudes and stupid political correctness, I don't care, I hope we beat your ass)

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I don't care how nice you pretend to be Texas Dallas dude, lorenzotexan, I'm not going to be all civil. I hate the Cowgirls. I hate the fact that you came in here and posted after our win against the Eagles. You didn't even let us enjoy it. You jumped in here the same day. Screw you man.

I know dudes on here, on this forum, are all kind and peaceful, but I'm not. Don't really care about your team injuries, nor your struggles, nor your platitudes about our own Cardinals.

Don't even care if our own dudes are nice. I dislike you coming on here right after we beat the Eagles. You should have let us enjoy a win, at least for a few days.

I didn't really care for you last year, and care even less for you now. Let us enjoy the win before posting.

(And don't respond with your platitudes and stupid political correctness, I don't care, I hope we beat your ass)

Between this and the Russell Wilson thread, I'm thinking either PWI or a bad day.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

This x10

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know......I know deep down inside every cards fan wants to beat a good cowboys team. .

Oh, pul-eeze. I certainly don't think that. A win is a win. Why should I care what shape the Cowboys are in? I doubt any Cowboy fan is thinking, "Gee. If only Darnell Dockett was playing. The game would mean a lot more."

How can I put this politely? Hmmmm..... How about...... get over yourselves.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

:thumbup:

X mega million :D

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know......I know deep down inside every cards fan wants to beat a good cowboys team. Not that it isn't good anytime they lose to y'all. Y'all have the upper hand in this series of late. I'm still mad that Garrett freezed bailey.

You know what? The Rams game we have to play the week after we play you is way more important. IF I HAD to pick one to win, Dallas or the Rams, I pick the Rams game and it's not even close.

Even decent acting Dallas fans are unbelievably arrogant. :mad:

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think even if the Cardinals win this game, media won't be giving the Cardinals any praise, rather they will be talking more about how much Romo sucks or how Romo's injury is the reason why the Cowboys lost.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I've been coming on here for years since I was stationed at luke. I've loved coming on here talking football and I mean no disrespect. If I'm not welcome on here please let me know and I will be gone.

In fact I'd say your fan base is better to talk than my own and that is why I always come back here. I didn't mean to take away from your win just thought we could talk cowboys/cards. By the looks of tonight's game I'd say y'all are the best team in the NFC.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think even if the Cardinals win this game, media won't be giving the Cardinals any praise, rather they will be talking more about how much Romo sucks or how Romo's injury is the reason why the Cowboys lost.

Doesn't matter, you're not even a Cardinals fan right?

Wins are all that matters. Doesn't matter how you win or in what circumstance. At the end of the year they just add them all up into 1's and 0's and the more 1's we have the better. Nobody remembers how each playoff team won their games, nobody has a clue, they just know they're badass.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
You know what? The Rams game we have to play the week after we play you is way more important. IF I HAD to pick one to win, Dallas or the Rams, I pick the Rams game and it's not even close.

Even decent acting Dallas fans are unbelievably arrogant. :mad:

All I meant to say was that it is better to beat a team when they are winning as opposed to beating them when they aren't very good. I should have used a better choice of words.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting game coming up now. First we have the Cards coming off a hard fought emotional nailbiting win and the Cowboys are coming off of a hard fought divisional loss to a perceived inferior team. At first glance it had me thinking that the Cards, after this draining win, are going to go on the road and get smoked but the Cowboys looked very beatable tonight.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Interesting game coming up now. First we have the Cards coming off a hard fought emotional nailbiting win and the Cowboys are coming off of a hard fought divisional loss to a perceived inferior team. At first glance it had me thinking that the Cards, after this draining win, are going to go on the road and get smoked but the Cowboys looked very beatable tonight.

We can't underestimate them. That was a divisional game. Same as us playing the Rams and losing last year or any divisional game. They are an exceptional team. We have to stay focused and win.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I've been coming on here for years since I was stationed at luke. I've loved coming on here talking football and I mean no disrespect. If I'm not welcome on here please let me know and I will be gone.

In fact I'd say your fan base is better to talk than my own and that is why I always come back here. I didn't mean to take away from your win just thought we could talk cowboys/cards. By the looks of tonight's game I'd say y'all are the best team in the NFC.

Yes, our fan base is better to talk with than with your typical Cowboy fan because that is one of a myriad of reasons we HATE the Cowboys. A bunch of stupid arrogant fans whose team owns the media attention no matter how they play. A team that for a long stretch always seemed to get the benefit of doubt on call after call. A owner that makes one want to vomit... Lorenzo it is ok, become a Cardinal fan because that is what keeps drawing you back to this forum and leave the evil of the Cowboys behind :D

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would. No matter how bad a divisional opponent is, you don't look past divisional opponents. Ever.

Divisional opponents are so tough. Best thing for us, as Cards fans, tonight is that it's a short week and Romo got pounded.

Going to be a tough week next week. Really tough. I think Dallas is one of the best teams in the NFL and now they're refocused. I'd have preferred they won tonight, frankly.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn