Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If Zu isn’t an AA this season, just burn it all down with fire

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not gloating but how in the hell did that happen? There was a thread on BRO before the game because someone noted the spread seemed really low and they were wondering if UA had a major injury or something. Then someone said there was a rumor of a "bug" hitting UA and several guys were sick. I turned on the game you were down 4 or 5 first half and went on a 13-0 run so I assumed it was over. Watched Warriors for a bit then went back and Stanford was ahead double digits. Looking at the box they shot the lights out from 3.

Looking at the box Tubelis had foul trouble but ballo continues to look like a completely different guy it has to be whatever illness he had before. He doesn't look like he lost a ton of weight or something but he's just laboring. Stanford has a big guy in Raynaud who has really come on but Ballo has like 50 pounds on him very surprised he didn't have a double double, 28 minutes only 1 foul. I gotta believe whatever he had is still an issue with him.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Not gloating but how in the hell did that happen? There was a thread on BRO before the game because someone noted the spread seemed really low and they were wondering if UA had a major injury or something. Then someone said there was a rumor of a "bug" hitting UA and several guys were sick. I turned on the game you were down 4 or 5 first half and went on a 13-0 run so I assumed it was over. Watched Warriors for a bit then went back and Stanford was ahead double digits. Looking at the box they shot the lights out from 3.

Looking at the box Tubelis had foul trouble but ballo continues to look like a completely different guy it has to be whatever illness he had before. He doesn't look like he lost a ton of weight or something but he's just laboring. Stanford has a big guy in Raynaud who has really come on but Ballo has like 50 pounds on him very surprised he didn't have a double double, 28 minutes only 1 foul. I gotta believe whatever he had is still an issue with him.
Didn’t see the game but apparently Tommy was more livid than he’s ever shown. Can’t blame the 3’s when you hit 14 of them…