Arizona Hoops 2022-2023

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or are UA games scheduled pretty far apart from each other? I feel like I've seen Duke play twice since UA's last game.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Is it just me or are UA games scheduled pretty far apart from each other? I feel like I've seen Duke play twice since UA's last game.
Maui tournmanet threw everything off. UofA played three in a row and had Thanksgiving in the middle. Not surprised.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not see that coming. Even in the first half down 17 I assumed UA would win easily.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I did not see that coming. Even in the first half down 17 I assumed UA would win easily.
It was an exposing loss. Arizona is a poor defensive team with inconsistent guards. These kind of games will happen again.

I bought into the Larsson hype after the cupcake portion of games but he’s clearly not “that guy”. Kerr is improving as a PG despite poor shooting nights.

The rest of the depth guys aren’t good. Ballo/Tubelis need to he Duncan/Robinson to win the P12.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was an exposing loss. Arizona is a poor defensive team with inconsistent guards. These kind of games will happen again.

I bought into the Larsson hype after the cupcake portion of games but he’s clearly not “that guy”. Kerr is improving as a PG despite poor shooting nights.

The rest of the depth guys aren’t good. Ballo/Tubelis need to he Duncan/Robinson to win the P12.

hard to win going 4-28 from 3 that's for sure. I wonder if you guys have the same "flu" issues that others have. UCLA has a couple of guys(Clark in particular) and in several games I've watched this week they mentioned guys were either out sick or had just got back.

This is the time of year every year where that seems to happen all over the country. I"m a Larsson fan I didn't see enough of the game to comment beyond his stats yesterday were terrible. Kerr has improved his defense is better and he's an outstanding passer, but the main thing is he was taking better shots, 1-9 sounds like maybe a bad game.

ALso looks like Utah and Oregon are now considerably better than they were just a few weeks ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA