Arizona Hoops 2022-2023

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UCLA guys who watched the scrimmage said Veesar was quite impressive. I haven't subscribed to pac 12 yet waiting a bit longer to avoid paying for too long

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
UCLA guys who watched the scrimmage said Veesar was quite impressive. I haven't subscribed to pac 12 yet waiting a bit longer to avoid paying for too long
Veesaar and Borovicanin both looked like they belong and I wouldn’t be surprised if both are closing games at some point this year. I’m not happy hearing UCLA is getting in our foreign pipeline.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Veesaar and Borovicanin both looked like they belong and I wouldn’t be surprised if both are closing games at some point this year. I’m not happy hearing UCLA is getting in our foreign pipeline.

We have one guy we're waiting on clearance on Ege. It looks like the otehr guy the 6'9" lefty couldn't get through admissions although there is talk he may still wind up at UCLA but the following year.

But yeah Coach Ivo appears to be a great hire for recruiting and it seems like UCLA is going the same way UA did seeing how much talent, especially bigs, there is overseas.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This gave me a semi

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Higher than I’d expected

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Higher than I’d expected
I think that’s about right. It’s a nice nod to coach’s ability to run a program when you consider everyone they lost this season.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This gave me a semi

The season is young, but if Orlando ends up in the toilet, which seems likely, and if Indiana is fighting for a playoff spot, which seems possible, then Mathurin, should he sustain his 20+ ppg, will have the inside track at ROY.

The season is very young but he's been incredible so far.

If the season ended today he'd probably win 6th man and be 2nd in ROY.