Arizona Football 2022

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Glad that’s over. I never want to see that team again unless the promote to the FBS

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Might be a FCS team but they're damn good, they'd won 6 in a row against FBS competition. This was a legit upset for Arizona. Those guys have been running over the FCS for years.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cats were 3-point underdogs. No way they would of won this game last year. Things are definitely moving in the right direction for this program.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Might be a FCS team but they're damn good, they'd won 6 in a row against FBS competition. This was a legit upset for Arizona. Those guys have been running over the FCS for years.
NDSU would be the 4th 5th best team in the PAC-12

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Mississippi State played LSU close on the road until the very end of the game last night. Mississippi State could have been a win for Arizona without the careless turnovers. I am starting to really believe in what Fisch is cooking in Tucson! PAC 12 is much improved and the schedule will be tough but last night’s win was huge. Definitely headed in the right direction fast. I don’t think this program could have handled another coach on the hot seat. Every coach since Tomey has been fired in disgrace.