Arizona Diamondbacks @ SF Giants Series Thread. 7/31/23-8/3/23

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wonder if firing Torey after this series would get their attention? No reason for them to fall this far off the cliff after the ASB.
Lol out hit a team and lose 1 to 0

Thats like pullin a az cards effort dbacks are toast :(

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder if firing Torey after this series would get their attention? No reason for them to fall this far off the kliff after the ASB.
FTFY

Same Town, Same Result. Incompetent head

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Least dbacks getting all my az sports anger f bombs stress out of my system bef dreaded cards season..... lol

least odds good suns will make poffs lol

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Dead man walking
Yep...time for Torey to walk that "Green Mile". When a manager says "I don't know what else to do" - the season is effectively over and only real change (e.g., firing Torey) can perhaps salvage 2023 and prepare the team for a successful 2024. The Padres are playing decent baseball since the ASB while the DBacks have been abysmal. DBacks could be at or below .500 and behind the Padres in a week or so. If they fall to 4th place in the division there is no chance at the wild card this year.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep...time for Torey to walk that "Green Mile". When a manager says "I don't know what else to do" - the season is effectively over and only real change (e.g., firing Torey) can perhaps salvage 2023 and prepare the team for a successful 2024. The Padres are playing decent baseball since the ASB while the DBacks have been abysmal. DBacks could be at or below .500 and behind the Padres in a week or so. If they fall to 4th place in the division there is no chance at the wild card this year.

I had us at 84-80 and that looks to be right about where they finish now sadly