OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Craig Morgan (@craigsmorgan)
3/23/19, 2:13 PM
The Coyotes have scored 6 goals during this 4-game losing streak (0-2-2) in 12 periods & 2 OTs. Rick Tocchet: “I find we’re a tight hockey club. Even when we have the puck on offense, we’re not relaxing with the puck. We’re skittish.”

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dave Vest (@davest4yotes)
3/23/19, 2:21 PM
Rick Tocchet after 2-1 SO loss: “We’ve got some guys playing tight. It’s my job to get these guys to relax ... We’re not relaxing with the puck. We’re skittish. This is a learning lesson. We can learn a lot from this game.”

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dave Vest (@davest4yotes)
3/23/19, 2:29 PM
Niklas Hjalmarsson after 2-1 SO loss to NJD: “The effort was there for us. We battled. We fought ... We did the best that we could, but I thought the Devils played a good game. They were fast, they got pucks deep. They were all over us at some times.”

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Craig Morgan (@craigsmorgan)
3/23/19, 2:36 PM
Defensive stalwart Nik Hjalmarsson kept his sense of humor when asked about the Coyotes’ scoring woes: “I’ve got to score more goals,” he said. Hjalmarsson is one of two Coyotes (Lyubushkin) without a goal this season.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Another bad loss against a bottom dwelling team. I've never seen a team choke down the stretch of a season quite like this.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Another bad loss against a bottom dwelling team. I've never seen a team choke down the stretch of a season quite like this.

They're not choking... They are merely falling back to the level they really should've been at all along. It has been a major miracle that they have remained in playoff contention this long. No other team in recent memory has experienced the amount of games lost due to injuries as has this team. The guys are simply outta gas...

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They're not choking... They are merely falling back to the level they really should've been at all along. It has been a major miracle that they have remained in playoff contention this long. No other team in recent memory has experienced the amount of games lost due to injuries as has this team. The guys are simply outta gas...

I would believe this, but for the fact that they lost to teams in Edmonton and New Jersey that are pretty much minor league level.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beep, beep, beep, beep...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nervous about this one. I think the pressure is catching up to our young group. Need a lot more out of our top players. They've been nearly silent for a couple weeks now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard