Arizona clothing company rolls out T-shirt in honor of Cardinals coach Bruce Arians

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
http://ktar.com/story/863894/arizon...irt-in-honor-of-cardinals-coach-bruce-arians/

You must be registered for see images attach

PHOENIX — For those in need of some new Arizona Cardinals swag for the NFC Championship Game against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, an Arizona-based clothing company released a shirt that would make coach Bruce Arians proud.

The shirt is called “Coach” by State Forty Eight. It is an all red T-shirt with a graphic of Bruce Arians’ signature look of thick-framed glasses and a Kangol hat with an NFL headset over the ears.

“It also has his B.A. signature as well because he did have to approve the logo as well,” Nicholas Polando, co-founder of State Forty Eight, said.

Not only did the company get approval from Arians, they teamed up with his charity. For every “Coach shirt” sold, $5 is donated to the Arians Family Foundation.

“Basically, they help support and develop programs that help abused or neglected children through,” Polando said.

You must be registered for see images attach

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I saw a guy wearing one at the game, it is clever but not something I would wear. Now if I could just track down one of the Cardinal "Kangols" I'd be happy.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I saw a guy wearing one at the game, it is clever but not something I would wear. Now if I could just track down one of the Cardinal "Kangols" I'd be happy.

Sold at the stadium

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agreed. I hate virtually all of the Cardinals stuff that comes out that's not licensed. Usually has some crappy version of the logo and a bunch of other stupid crap.

I have a Cardinals t-shirt shirt I bought at a Pow Wow. Genuine Apache-made Cardinals gear. I love it. :D

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
It reminds me too much of the SVP (Scott Van Pelt) ESPN logo. I think BA needs something a little more unique.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score