Arizona Cardinals' Steve Keim called out by ESPN's Mina Kimes after NFL playoff loss

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
Kiem needs to go. His drafts have be terrible. He’s signed a bunch of past-their-prime former stars who break down, only to be replaced by lesser players because the $$ must be preserved. The results = losses at the end of the season. Also, why have Cards used their No. 1 draft capital on an inside linebacker only to see them sit on the bench for a year. No. 1 drafted players need to play, and with the Cardinals they don’t.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
My opinion of Kingsbury and Murray isn’t high but there’s probably 5 QB’s in the league who can win a playoff game with Kirk, Washed Green and Ertz as your receivers. Keim should have been gone after Wilks, McCoy, Bradford and Rosen.
The bigger problem is that they weren’t even competitive. “winning a playoff game” is a good standard, but those guys are perfectly acceptable to be competitive with. The Raiders had similar talent at receiver and made a game of it.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With an appropriate name: Buster Davis
U need some kind of insurance when u make the pick and the name speaks for itself
Guess was a no brain pick
I can imagine Steve Keim trying to convince the former draft guru Gm how talented, professional and team leader was Buster Davis

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
But I do believe he went on to have an NFL career. Not defending the pick, just sayin
Well, if you can count being cut by us before playing a game, playing 7 total games in 2 years with the Lions and Colts for a total of 20 tackles, then signing for Houston and never playing a career, yes he did. I stand by the nickname :)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Well, if you can count being cut by us before playing a game, playing 7 total games in 2 years with the Lions and Colts for a total of 20 tackles, then signing for Houston and never playing a career, yes he did. I stand by the nickname :)
Well that's 24 more than you and me combined. Wiki says he had 24 tackles. I just remembered he went in to play, but like I said not trying to defend that pick cuz it was indefensible.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But I do believe he went on to have an NFL career. Not defending the pick, just sayin
He was drafted too high. While we are still prone to doing that some times, Dennis Green got us away from that. Now, most guys have fallen more than projected.

Pre Green, almost every single draft pick was picked too high. IMO, in those days of negotiated rookie contracts, it was the old man's way of pinching pennies. "Be grateful for this offer. You could've been drafted three rounds later."

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Steve Keim is laughing at ESPN. Keim is going to show them by taking another small WR in round #1 and a twenner position less guy in round 2.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard