Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Gameday Thread 9/16/18

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't blame the D so much as the O. It's a lot to give up 30-some points, but they had a short field the entire game. Had some gaffes to be sure, but the O left them with their backs to the wall every drive. Player of the game is Andy Lee.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Just don't go to home games. End the sell out and Bidwill may do something.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
this coach is outmatched at the moment ...

but this is ... not really ...

"to find a way to win a football game" that will not come soon ... maybe never for you with the cards ...

undisciplined team that doesn't have a chance on the field because bed coaching ...

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I really cannot believe how bad we are at WR... I mean we're bad everywhere, Bradford is playing like poop.

But the WR corp is criminally bad. Like, "the FBI needs to investigate" bad.
If you can't scheme players like DJ, Fitz, and your second round pick Kirk open,you shouldn't be a NFL coordinator.

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
Something nobody has mentioned yet, we scored 0 points and the team that scored second fewest so far this week? Redskins with 9 pts scored. That team that owned us last week and took their foot off the gas in the 4th qtr. And the 9 pts was against a Colts D that isn't exactly a world beater.

It's us and the Bills this year in a race to the bottom.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
If you can't scheme players like DJ, Fitz, and your second round pick Kirk open,you shouldn't be a NFL coordinator.

Hmmm..... You're a great poster Chopper, but you're reaching here just a little bit man.

You're acting like Kirk is a proven commodity, and that fitz isn't a zillion years old. And DJ's a running back?

I'm not trying to be an apologist, I'm just saying that (Fitz + Kirk + JJ nelson) < Brandon Cook

If we had Cook on our Roster, and still couldn't cross mid-field until 30 seconds left in the game, then okay, I would be more upset with McCoy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen