Arizona Cardinals: 53-man roster prediction before 2023 NFL Draft

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Odd! I thought Jones was being penciled in at LG?

"Offensive Line
D.J. Humphries, Dennis Daley, Hjalte Froholdt, Will Hernandez, Kelvin Beachum, Josh Jones, Elijah Wilkinsin, Lecitus Smith, Marquis Hayes

The Arizona Cardinals still don’t have a true center, so Hjalte Froholdt gets the gig. D.J. Humprhies returns as the tackle, while Dennis Daley gets the nod at left guard. Will Hernandez and Kelvin Beachum provide stability on the right. "

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Odd! I thought Jones was being penciled in at LG?

"Offensive Line
D.J. Humphries, Dennis Daley, Hjalte Froholdt, Will Hernandez, Kelvin Beachum, Josh Jones, Elijah Wilkinsin, Lecitus Smith, Marquis Hayes

The Arizona Cardinals still don’t have a true center, so Hjalte Froholdt gets the gig. D.J. Humprhies returns as the tackle, while Dennis Daley gets the nod at left guard. Will Hernandez and Kelvin Beachum provide stability on the right. "

Not according to Sion Fawkes, freelance writer, avid sports fan, and speculative fantasy author looking to live life as a digital nomad.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not according to Sion Fawkes, freelance writer, avid sports fan, and speculative fantasy author looking to live life as a digital nomad.

Fun to make fun of guys putting themselves out on the internet, ain't it? Where is your write up and analysis?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh Id say it's way to early to write a compelling article on the Cardinals depth chart. That's a predraft and training camp article.
What's that have to do with old QuebecCard trying to minimize the guys the work in it because it didn't fit his narrative that Josh Jones isn't a gaurd and that the Cardinals brought in players to play LG?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't think of anything more pointless that final 53's in mid April.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What's that have to do with old QuebecCard trying to minimize the guys the work in it because it didn't fit his narrative that Josh Jones isn't a gaurd and that the Cardinals brought in players to play LG?

You're offended because I picked up on your weak sauce attempt to make an issue out of my mere speculation that all of the OT's we've picked up may mean they are considering Jones a Left Guard.

Get over it!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're offended because I picked up on your weak sauce attempt to make an issue out of my mere speculation that all of the OT's we've picked up may mean they are considering Jones a Left Guard.

Get over it!
Nah, I'm good. I appreciate the feedback though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson