Are the Rams Dirty or What ?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they're coached by Greg Williams. 'nuff said.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dirtiest team in the NFL.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
Yep williams dirtiest dude I've ever seen in nfl and amazed he still gets jobs

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Joyner didn't just hit him-- late in the slide, and worse, led with the elbow and looked like he was targeting the head

One of the dirtier hits I have seen

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was about to start a threat about how Gregg Williams shouldn't be allowed to coach. This guy gets suspended because he was endorsing his players to injure the opposition, and what do ya know?! He is back in the league and his team injures QBs literally every other week. Shocker.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Joyner didn't just hit him-- late in the slide, and worse, led with the elbow and looked like he was targeting the head

And he had to adjust has angle to ensure he still got him in the head. It was reeeeally dirty.

Guy should get suspended.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the first one was just as bad. Teddy had clearly thrown the ball, the defender took another step and then dove at his knee.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I can't believe the NFL ever reinstated him and I can guarantee there are people that regret doing so at this point. The guy is a complete scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There's a reason why BA seems like he wants to throw a closed fist punch (like literally, in the face) in the direction of Fisher and co. every time we see them

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favre
Warner

Mathieu
Palmer (can't really fault the Rams on a non-contact hit)
Stanton

Roethlisberger
Bridgewater

There's gotta be more to this list right?

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm pissed off for the Vikings at this point. I'm glad they got the win, but that hit could have ended a promising season for a struggling franchise.

Williams needs to be not be in the NFL.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Zimmer: "I would say if we were out on the street, we probably would've had a fight."

And again: "There's a history there...of their densive coordinator...I'll leave it at that."

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Zimmer: "I would say if we were out on the street, we probably would've had a fight."

And again: "There's a history there...of their densive coordinator...I'll leave it at that."

Someone needs to take a tire iron to Greg Williams & let him see what it feels like ;)

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Mike Zimmer had some words about Greg Williams in his post game presser. I'm sure it'll be discussed this week.

(edit: apologies Bucky, didn't see your post. Just saw the replay, Bridgewater was out cold. Rodney Harrison just said this is typical of a Jeff Fisher team)

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of dirty teams what about Denver.

They were taking head shots on Andrew Luck all day. Then on a key play Miller takes a late hit on the TE, he pushes back and Talib comes in and with 2 fingers intentionally pokes the TE in the eye. The ref saw it and threw the flag which effectively ended the game. The Colts tried to kick a FG to make it a 6 point game the Broncos got caught pulling a blocker down to create a hole to try and block the FG. The refs called it and then Talib got another personal foul for saying something to the ref because he never stopped arguing about the finger to the eye penalty that was caught on camera clear as day.

I do agree the Rams are dirty but if you saw the Colts and Denver it was unreal how many times Luck got hit late up high and no call.

I'll be very impressed if Luck can play next week the announcers couldn't stop talking about the beating he took.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

They were taking head shots on Andrew Luck all day. Then on a key play Miller takes a late hit on the TE, he pushes back and Talib comes in and with 2 fingers intentionally pokes the TE in the eye. The ref saw it and threw the flag which effectively ended the game. The Colts tried to kick a FG to make it a 6 point game the Broncos got caught pulling a blocker down to create a hole to try and block the FG. The refs called it and then Talib got another personal foul for saying something to the ref because he never stopped arguing about the finger to the eye penalty that was caught on camera clear as day.

I do agree the Rams are dirty but if you saw the Colts and Denver it was unreal how many times Luck got hit late up high and no call.

I'll be very impressed if Luck can play next week the announcers couldn't stop talking about the beating he took.

He was beat down all game. He's a tough sob.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Saw that - what a thug Talib.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard