Anything else needing to be said about this staff?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I hated to be right but everyone was counting on a guaranteed W today except me. This team is the worst in Cardinals history. The staff, the players etc. Well fellas & gals we got beat by a team that has players fighting with coaches & was considered dead & tanking by most. freaking embarrassing

Blame Gresham all you want, but come on man you don’t corner blitz a team with no timeouts 25 seconds left, a running clock leaving 2 defenders on 3 from the 38 yard line!!! That’s coaching!!! Pure stupidity imo.

I said if we lose to the pitiful Raiduhs, Michael Bidwill has no choice but to fire Keim & Wilks & I stick by it. Clean house, sweep out the trash & burn it in the nearest dumpster fire of a team.

It’s time

Last edited:

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Larry, P2, Chandler Jones, David Johnson, finally a QB of the future... and still might be the worst team they've ever fielded.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fire both clean house! Get a new GM, hire his Coach and build his team. This is a joke

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The roster is mediocre, certainly not the worst roster we have had - but the coaching is.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope Rosen doesn't get ruined by the terrible coaching staff around him or get hurt.

AND

I’m worried they keep the same staff next year with no changes. We will hear nice stories in the off-season on how everything will be fixed, Wilks will get his defense working with new players and we will be fine.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hated to be right but everyone was counting on a guaranteed W today except me. This team is the worst in Cardinals history. The staff, the players etc. Well fellas & gals we got beat by a team that has players fighting with coaches & was considered dead & tanking by most. ******* embarrassing

Blame Gresham all you want, but come on man you don’t corner blitz a team with no timeouts 25 seconds left, a running clock leaving 2 defenders on 3 from the 38 yard line!!! That’s coaching!!! Pure stupidity imo.

I said if we lose to the pitiful Raiduhs, Michael Bidwill has no choice but to fire Keim & Wilks & I stick by it. Clean house, sweep out the trash & burn it in the nearest dumpster fire of a team.

It’s time

Definitely the worst coaching staff of all time. I don't think anyone could contest that. As far as team talent & overall point differential, the 2003 team was mighty pitiful. How that team won 4 games is beyond me & they were throttled almost weekly. Here are some of the scores:
Detroit L 24-42
Seattle L 0-38
Rams L 13-37
Dallas L 7-24
Steelers L 15-28
CLEVELAND L 6-44
Chicago L 3-28
Niners L 14-50
Seattle L 10-28

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Reaction score
I just don't see it happening.
Jerry you’re probably right, so God help us because I don’t see Wilks lasting to year 3. I’m unimpressed with anything I’ve seen other than 5 players & 1 coach who’s improving which if Leftwich

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Reaction score
Definitely the worst coaching staff of all time. I don't think anyone could contest that. As far as team talent & overall point differential, the 2003 team was mighty pitiful. How that team won 4 games is beyond me & they were throttled almost weekly. Here are some of the scores:
Detroit L 24-42
Seattle L 0-38
Rams L 13-37
Dallas L 7-24
Steelers L 15-28
CLEVELAND L 6-44
Chicago L 3-28
Niners L 14-50
Seattle L 10-28
You may be right but I see some ass whippings coming round the corner, each week I think it’s going to get harder to keep players focused after losing to the Raiduhs. The freaking Raiders

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Unfortunately, as far as Card management is concerned you can't correct stupid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA