Anyone See Q On Jim Rome Show Today?

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
I only turned it on to hear Jim say thankyou to Anquan Boldin for being his guest today.I was poed to say the least.

Anyone see it and can give a report on what they talked about? I'd really appreciate it.Hope it was'nt all about $$$.

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
I only turned it on to hear Jim say thankyou to Anquan Boldin for being his guest today.I was poed to say the least.

Anyone see it and can give a report on what they talked about? I'd really appreciate it.Hope it was'nt all about $$$.

I did the exact same thing and was annoyed with myself for not turning it on earlier.

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
I didn't catch Q on Jim Rome is Burning....

HOWEVER...

I did hear Fitz on Jim Romes radio show this afternoon... stellar interview.

Great day for the Cardinals in Romes world! :)

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Back to the original thread. I thought it was a very good interview with Q. I hope we can find a way to keep him and retire him as a Cardinal. Props to his shirt.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantastic interview!

"Q is the heart and soul of this team and I hope I get to spend the rest of my career with him!" Fitz quote on Jim Rome radio show!

Right in line with what Wilson said per my signature.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the Beatles T-Shirt.

Never would have guessed.

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks for the hook up CT.CARDS...I loved watching that.Q is more than the Clint Eastwood,John Wayne of the NFL.Having him on our team is priceless.

My wife looks just like that but has red hair.She even wants a boob reduction.I keep saying it would hurt too much.I mean me.:D

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the guy needs to stay, and I believe more every day he will. his attitude is completely different this year in these interviews. is he coached? maybe. or maybe he just rid himself of the negative cancer.

Reaction score
the guy needs to stay, and I believe more every day he will. his attitude is completely different this year in these interviews. is he coached? maybe. or maybe he just rid himself of the negative cancer.
Well he definitely did rid himself of a cancer, that being Rosenhaus. I am hopeful that when given a decent offer Q decides that it is also in his best interest to remain a Cardinal.

Unfortunately, if the Cardinals sign Boldin to an extension, that will likely mean they will lose Breaston, perhaps not for next season due to Breaston's restricted status, but long term.

That isn't meant to imply that Breaston is of Boldin's caliber, just that it would be nice to be able to keep both on the team...

OT: Nice back yard, Q!

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

.... as opposed to the positive cancer... ;)

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well he definitely did rid himself of a cancer, that being Rosenhaus. I am hopeful that when given a decent offer Q decides that it is also in his best interest to remain a Cardinal.

Unfortunately, if the Cardinals sign Boldin to an extension, that will likely mean they will lose Breaston, perhaps not for next season due to Breaston's restricted status, but long term.

That isn't meant to imply that Breaston is of Boldin's caliber, just that it would be nice to be able to keep both on the team...

OT: Nice back yard, Q!
I took my first of hopefully many vacations to Arizona last April/May. We spent 5 days in Flagstaff and our last three days at the new Holiday Inn in Chandler. That town is beautiful. I guess it isn't so hard to believe that some athelets live in Chandler.

Also when we drove down from Flagstaff somewhere near Scottsdale a yellow Lamborghini got on the highway and got off in Chandler. I don't know whose car it was but I let my imagination run wild and convinced myself it was an Arizona Cardinal who spent his hard earned Super Bowl bonus on a new sweet ride...

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
Boldin's interview was pure class talking up teammates, coaches, everyone.. He was very positive.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think hell stay as long as they give him some more money obviously, i think they will as long as everyone else stops crying (Dockett, possibly gandy, dansby)...

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
Let Gandy walk!!! The Minnesota game showed he's expendable, that a little attitude in his spot tears it up!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So, you're the boob that she wants to get rid of? :D j/k

I knew when I wrote that that I left the door WIDE OPEN for anyone to jump on that one.Glad it was you.I gave you a free one.I'm just not gonna post my wifes picture up to prove what I'm talking about.You lowlifes would be drooling on your laptops.

She's all natural and I don't know how her back has lasted this long in her life toting that much extra weight.I've shown her how do do heavy bench flys so she can at least keep them tight and not down around her ankles.

Could'nt live without my very heavy BENCH FLYS.Not a better excercise created with the weights for quick growth and satisfaction.I also taught her how to use a colt .45 and she's a dead eye with it too.I put a special compensator on the end so the muzzle lift would'nt bother her.She loves the gun range.

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I know I've repeated this before but I just don't see Whiz allowing that much money being spent in one position on this team with Warner possibly playing just next year and MAYBE not even that.

We can sign DuckJakes favorite Texas wide reciever in Shipley and make him a real go to reciever for life in Arizona teamed up with Fitzgerald to give the team a real speed AND quickness type route runner who has great hands and can be had in possibly the 2nd or 3rd rounds.He's a Wes Welker or better for sure just waiting for Pro Coaching.I think he would steal Breastons #2 spot and keep Stevie at #3 with his straightline speed and toughness over the middle.Plus we've got to get that knee totally healthy.

I also think Shipley could become a punt returner as soon as he steps on the field next year.I know the team needs are so much higher for an OLT that I think we have to get in Free Agency like we got Mike Gandy and that the draft will be linebackers and more linebackers along with another safety to help out at Rolles spot.Maybe have to dip into free agency twice for a FS if we lose Rolle and his salary that is just gonna be too high.

Its a buisness and keeping Q for next season and then letting him go is much better than any 3rd rounder we could pick up this year.Q could help us make it back to the Playoffs or SuperBowl next year.Thats much more valuable than a 3rd rounder for a 30 year old wide reciever.

Draft picks become like gold during the draft.We did'nt get many offers last year and also we're not going to deal him to the enemy either.Stuff just happens.All I know is Doucet better step up his game BIGTIME or he's gonna get left in the dust.We need some big plays out of him this playoff run. Who would think a team like us could become very thin at wr very fast if we don't watch it.Thats why I want Shipley so bad.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson