Anyone here watch Queer as Folk?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I have been watching it for the past few years.... Gotta say I am done with it though...

Its like they had run out of issues to touch on in the gay community and when gay marriage became a hot topic the show jumped all over it. In the end of this season I felt like the writers were trying to make the viewer feel so sorry for the gays like their life is so miserable. It kind of pissed me off...

anyone else given up on that show?

Djaughe

Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I have been watching it for the past few years.... Gotta say I am done with it though...

Its like they had run out of issues to touch on in the gay community and when gay marriage became a hot topic the show jumped all over it. In the end of this season I felt like the writers were trying to make the viewer feel so sorry for the gays like their life is so miserable. It kind of pissed me off...

anyone else given up on that show?
:singinglocusts:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched one episode and it was like 90210 on crack w/ a gay twist.

Not a big fan.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had it on one time and saw two guys in a lip lock. Couldn't handle it. Now if it had been 2 women----- :D

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
I had it on one time and saw two guys in a lip lock. Couldn't handle it. Now if it had been 2 women----- :D

Why is that? Seriously I have no problem with two girls going at it but two guys freaks me out. I wonder if straight women feel the same only opposite? Do gay guys or girls look at a guy and girl together and cringe thinking "How gross! I could never do that".

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah I get grossed out with the guy on guy thing too..... just makes me feel uncomfortable

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I really would like to know if gays feel the same way toward heteros. Really, not just starting a bunch of crap or baiting anyone here.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
I really would like to know if gays feel the same way toward heteros. Really, not just starting a bunch of crap or baiting anyone here.

Anything involving female kissing is stomach-turning :)

And as for other stuff......... :barf:

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score

I've had that discussion with several women.
A general consensus seems to be that females are just intrinsically beautiful, and us guys are kinda gross.
A lot of women I've been with have admitted to at least intermittent lesbian activity. I haven't had as much success inserting myself into THAT picture...

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
andikrist said:
I've had that discussion with several women.
A general consensus seems to be that females are just intrinsically beautiful, and us guys are kinda gross.
A lot of women I've been with have admitted to at least intermittent lesbian activity. I haven't had as much success inserting myself into THAT picture...

And believe me Ollie, it wasn't from lack of trying. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn