Anyone have 3 available lower level seats for Next Week?

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Going to Bengals game with my Dad and Daughter. Please PM me if you do!

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lol DeAnna. Laughing at his tears. I picture you doing a Carson Palmer right now.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Cards are 7-2 & going into a PRIME TIME game against a 8-1 team. There isn't a chance in hell that someone is going to give up their seats. This is the BEST Cardinals team ever....anyone who's been going to games has this game locked up like a PLAYOFF game.

I just looked on Stubhub ...they are the HIGHEST ticket prices I've ever seen! They look like 2nd round playoff prices.

You can't get downstairs for under $180

Our crew has season tickets and neither a wedding nor a birth would pull any of our crew from going to this game. If any one of us asked if we'd give up our ticket a bunch of bad language words along with laughs and "ha ha...you were joking right." would end that.

This isn't a game that you'll find a face value ticket for.

I'm not trying to be a jerk in any way...just saying Cards are the hottest ticket in town and no one is going to hand in a prime time game like this.

Good luck in your search

Last edited:
OP
OP
Arizona's Finest

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
The Cards are 7-2 & going into a PRIME TIME game against a 8-1 team. There isn't a chance in hell that someone is going to give up their seats. This is the BEST Cardinals team ever....anyone who's been going to games has this game locked up like a PLAYOFF game.

I just looked on Stubhub ...they are the HIGHEST ticket prices I've ever seen! They look like 2nd round playoff prices.

Our crew has season tickets and neither a wedding nor a birth would pull any of our crew from going to this game. If any one of us asked if we'd give up our ticket a bunch of bad language words along with laughs and "ha ha...you were joking right." would end that.

I'm not trying to be a jerk in any way...just saying Cards are the hottest ticket in town and no one is going to hand in a prime time game like this.

Good luck in your search

I went there first and saw the prices. You are not wrong and I know you are being upfront which I like. And Ill pay it (if anyone wants to get more then facevalue ill pay that too) just may not take my 4 year old now. LMK!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Good luck in your search

I posted my tickets on here at face value a couple weeks back and had no takers. Of course I only had a pair and not 3 together. As hard as it is to believe, I sometimes have trouble getting rid of seats. Of course, I am pretty selective in trying not to sell them to opposing teams fans but it makes it hard when many Cards fans are not willing to pay the going rate.

OP
OP
Arizona's Finest

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I posted my tickets on here at face value a couple weeks back and had no takers. Of course I only had a pair and not 3 together. As hard as it is to believe, I sometimes have trouble getting rid of seats. Of course, I am pretty selective in trying not to sell them to opposing teams fans but it makes it hard when many Cards fans are not willing to pay the going rate.

So um, are you going to the Bengals game? :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard