Anyone going to the Cards vs. Bears game...

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Mother Hubbards doesn't open until 11:00 AM.
Yes, but I called them directly and was told they will start serving drinks by 10 AM per some stupid law.

They are totally cool with hosting Cards fans too.

Waiting to hear back about their bus shuttle service to the game and will advise.

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes, but I called them directly and was told they will start serving drinks by 10 AM per some stupid law.

They are totally cool with hosting Cards fans too.

Waiting to hear back about their bus shuttle service to the game and will advise.

All: Please reference the new thread that I've just created for details on the pre game festivities.

Thanks,
MadJack.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Here is where my AZfaninMN (my son) and I will be at before the game. We'll be there around 9:00 AM if anybody wants to stop by and say hi or maybe do some tailgating. Don't know how big this parking lot is, but below is my trucks make and color, plate number, and how to find it.

880 S Wells St
Chicago, IL 60607

HOW TO FIND
This open-air lot is located on S Wells St in between W Polk St
And W Roosevelt St. The lot is just south of Rivercity Condos lot on the west side of the street. Look for large blue Public Parking sign above the entrance on S Wells St.

Here is my License Plate number

GV7511 Black Chevy Silverado Pick Up

P.S. Meet and greet on Saturday around 3:00 PM at Mother Hubbards sports bar. It is downtown and if you don't like it blame CBUS he picked it....:D

PS I'll be wearing my authentic white 99 jersey with the name GRIZZ on the back.

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Ok mothers hubbard on Saturday at 3pm Saturday!!!

and for sunday tailagating Rick has hooked a bunch of us up with a bears group that is hosting us cards fans its $25 all you can eat and drink you just need to go through rick to get info

https://www.facebook.com/randy.earick

denverbirdfan

thanks for flying
Reaction score
Just found out I'm going to Chicago!

330 miles each way with my Bear fan brothers.

Let's go Big Red!

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wisconsincard and me are at 968 s wells st for $5 parking n only a mile from the stadium

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard