Anyone ever watch g4tv?

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I got the sports and information tier from cox digital cable and in this tier that has The NFL network (why I bought it)...i found this gem of a channel. It's ALL about video games.

I mean I'm 27, so most people around my age or younger has a chance to love this channel. They do video game reviews, talk about cool computer stuff, are funny, hate bush (a few references...hey they're in la, and were in sf as tech tv before being sold off and moved), and make many references to alcohol. On the profile page Sarah Lane of Attack of the show even says her favorite tech gadget she owns is a breathalyzer....

Yes, it's truly a great site, with some hot chicks too. Morgan Webb is my fav, from XPlay. She's way hot. Was also in maxim and fhm (after being a host for years)

Just wanted to give a heads up for any video game lovers and stuff. Here's the website so you can check out what kind of stuff they talk about. I HIGHLY recommend this channel...I actually watch it way more the NFL network...which is awesome too.

The best shows are XPlay, Attack of the Show, and g4tv.com (thats the show name)

Man oh man where was this channel a decade or more ago.

www.g4tv.com

G4tv is channel 176 in phoenix for cox.

Check the channel out.

Or if you've seen...do you like it?

MikeOnTheMic

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes, Morgan Webb is smokin' !!!!!!

Xplay is a decent show.

I REALLY like TechTV back before it merged with G4. They has some cool shows and hosts and topics. Now its turned all video games it seems - which is fine, I'm sure they attract more viewers, but I get tired of it quickly.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw Morgan Webb and that other brunette at E3 in 2004. Pretty hot in person, but the nerds dig on them very hard bc of what they do. That being said, I would indeed hit them both, preferably at the same time while listening to the GTA:SA soundtrack

A-Bomb

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
SweetD, that is an amazing pic there. Thanks for posting. I never knew she could look so hot (I'm talking about the silver outfit) :D :thumbup:

The little chic on "Cheat" isn't so bad either :D

I wouldn't throw any of the girls on that channel out of bed for eating cookies, that's for sure.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
CardsFan88 said:
I got the sports and information tier from cox digital cable and in this tier that has The NFL network (why I bought it)...i found this gem of a channel. It's ALL about video games.

I mean I'm 27, so most people around my age or younger has a chance to love this channel. They do video game reviews, talk about cool computer stuff, are funny, hate bush (a few references...hey they're in la, and were in sf as tech tv before being sold off and moved), and make many references to alcohol. On the profile page Sarah Lane of Attack of the show even says her favorite tech gadget she owns is a breathalyzer....

Yes, it's truly a great site, with some hot chicks too. Morgan Webb is my fav, from XPlay. She's way hot. Was also in maxim and fhm (after being a host for years)

Just wanted to give a heads up for any video game lovers and stuff. Here's the website so you can check out what kind of stuff they talk about. I HIGHLY recommend this channel...I actually watch it way more the NFL network...which is awesome too.

The best shows are XPlay, Attack of the Show, and g4tv.com (thats the show name)

Man oh man where was this channel a decade or more ago.

www.g4tv.com

G4tv is channel 176 in phoenix for cox.

Check the channel out.

Or if you've seen...do you like it?

You really missed out on the "Glory Days" when it was Tech TV. That is, until g4TV bought Tech TV and it went to hell.

Sigh...I miss tech TV.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
WastedFate said:
You really missed out on the "Glory Days" when it was Tech TV. That is, until g4TV bought Tech TV and it went to hell.

Sigh...I miss tech TV.

Ditto to that comment.... Boy, if you like it now you would have loved it before... It is 10% of what it used to be... Tech TV was awesome... G4 would probably be good if I did not know what it was before they gutted the station...

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Yo that channel is great. I've been watching a lot more of it lately too. Sometimes they throw on that show with just clips of games mixed in one after another and play it for hours. If you watch it you see all the old games you grew up with and say, "Damn, I remember that"

OP
OP
CardsFan88

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, Xplay recently had a show with all old games from like the atari 2600...it was funny. There was one atari game where this guy was ...uh...pleasuring himself...onto someone else...i'm not joking!

Also, I've read stuff about how tech tv was supposed to be better. I read how paul allen who owned it, started making money with it, and sold it off to g4tv. Alot...most(?) of the talent was from tech tv, and they had to move from San Fran to LA and hated it. Supposedly there have been a few thrown in comments about how they don't like it there...but maybe that's changed now?

But I still like g4tv, Tina Wood is pretty good too from g4tv.com show...kind of a redhead. She's decent.

Sure the shows sometimes go over the top, but then again, how would a video game channel supposed to be? I like their format, but they need more content. And yeah some more tech stuff would be cool too.

They're having an open casting call for a host on Attack of the Show just to let you guys/gals know...this could be your big break... :biglaugh:

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Attack of the show use to be Screen Savers and it was waaaayyyy better then . It was based on Computers and helping people with them . Now I do not know what it is about . I miss tech tv . G4 is alright though .

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
when I first got directv here in VA about 3 years ago I used to watch The Screen Savers 3 or 4 times a week. Great show. I can't remember the last time I turned on G4tv though. They totally destroyed that network.

Morgan was better looking I think when she had the bleach blonde hair back during the Screen Savers days.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What happened to Kevin Rose ? He was the best host on The Screen Savers and he just disappeared .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave