Anybody going to Titan game?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anybody going to the game Sunday. I will be there in section 207. The high temps in the mid to upper 30's

The game being moved to later in day will make it damn cold by halftime.

GO CARDS!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
When the schedule came out, this is the 3rd or 4th game I had pegged to attend.

I haven't been to any :mad:.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was going togo but some health issues came up so I need to attend to those. Represent us to victory

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
I'll be at the game. Just arrived in Nashville and will be in the front row, left endzone by the tunnel. Brought my Cardinals flag to unfurl for hopefully many a score in that corner. I'm hearing that the Titans can't give tickets away to this one.

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll be at the game. Just arrived in Nashville and will be in the front row, left endzone by the tunnel. Brought my Cardinals flag to unfurl for hopefully many a score in that corner. I'm hearing that the Titans can't give tickets away to this one.

If we can get up on them early the crowd will turn on them. People are very unhappy here. We start like we did in Philly and it will be a long afternoon.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score

I think I saw you. Only guy in red behind the left end zone?

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Believe I saw a group of Cards fan in the corner of the endzone. A Jim Hart jersey and another guy in a straw hat.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way to represent PJ.