Anybody coming to St. Louis

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just bought my tickets for the game. Sec 105 row c so I will be in the corner of the end zone.

Anybody else going???

Last edited:

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
John, you know we never miss the game. Sec 140 row E, behind the Cards bench. we will be arriving in St Louis on Wed

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I am not going to make it this year either. We are going to Phoenix for the Sunday night game against the Hags. Bring us a win Greg, Brenda and John.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'm not going to make it this year either. Thursday night game sealed that deal.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm In!

Along with my son, his wife and 3 grand kids. We always buy the cheap seats in heaven ($15 each) and we eventually find better ones!

We will see you all out at the tail gate!

GEEZ, we need a win against the Chiefs!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thursday knocked me out also. Haven't missed too many of these and I have never witnessed a loss. Seems we had a Thursday game in St Louis a couple of years ago I missed and we got killed. This one won't be easy that is for sure.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I may be coming, have to decide by this weekend though. Likely will take the train down from Chicago and then stay at the Ballpark Hilton (it is where the team stayed last 3 times I was in town for a game).

Mr Rogers

A victim of the paranoid
Reaction score
Long time lurker here. This is going to be my first Cards/NFL game. Coming down from southeast iowa Thursday morning.

redforceone

Veteran
Reaction score
I haven't looked into flights but I got this email to my www.redforceone.com account and thought those of you going might be interested:

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey folks;

If you're planning to go support the Cardinals against the Rams, we'd love for you to be a part of the pre-game show! Join NFL Network host Rich Eisen and Hall of Fame analysts Marshall Faulk, Michael Irvin, and Coach Steve Mariucci at the Thursday Night Football pregame set, LIVE from the Edward Jones Dome - and be on national TV! We'll be giving out T-Shirts and Caps to the fans, and would love to have you there! We're even giving away a pair of tickets to the game, so if you're those nutty fans that travel thousands of miles without a ticket, just on the off-chance that some come available, well ... we could have your tickets!

Just Click on or Copy-Paste the link below to request your tickets NOW.

https://1iota.com/show/403/NFL-Total-Access-Kickoff?lb=51649

Hope to see you there!
-------------------------------------------------

Could be fun! Who knows maybe I can find a flight on SW for the night.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
I'll be there too, section 143, Arizona side.
Should the Cardinals win this weekend, and have Detroit, Green Bay, and either San Francisco or Seattle lose, the Thursday night game should be to clinch a playoff berth and fire up the victory cigar.

Reaction score
Thursday knocked me out also. Haven't missed too many of these and I have never witnessed a loss. Seems we had a Thursday game in St Louis a couple of years ago I missed and we got killed. This one won't be easy that is for sure.

That was when Kolb got sacked about a 100 times. I remember because I was driving to Vegas listening to it on the radio. :D

Mr Rogers

A victim of the paranoid
Reaction score
I'll be in section 139 row MM.
It would be nice to see them slaughter the rams right in front of me. But with the way the offense has been playing, I'm not holding my breath.

Bett694

Reaction score
New member, long lurker. I'm coming from Omaha section 127 behind end zone.