Anti-Meth ads get spoofed

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score

I had to look up Jerramy Stevens to see what he had done in the past to warrant the joke..
From Wikipedia:

On July 27, 2000, Stevens was arrested for the sexual assault of a 19-year-old University of Washington freshman. Stevens initially denied having sex with the accuser, but later admitted to having sex with her in the yard of a fraternity house in the early morning hours of June 4, 2000, after a fraternity party, but maintained it was consensual. However, a UW student who walked by and witnessed them having sex called 911 to report it as a possible rape, noting that the woman appeared to be drugged; he described her as "half passed out ... eyes glazed ... no one home." Stevens' semen was found in the victim, who was penetrated vaginally and anally, and numerous witnesses testified that she acted as if drugged at the party. Police suspected a date rape drug was given to the woman at the party, but blood samples were taken too late for testing.

Classy individual...

Personally... I found most of them distasteful... which made the fact that I laughed even more embarrassing. :shock:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard