Another picture of Holmes Feet

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was a TD, should not have came to that stupid ass prevent we always fall into in late game situations. If only Antrelle could have somehow grabbed that ball it could have been over the play before!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DRC said it was a TD.

Unfortunately, a still photo doesn't really tell us anything other than his toe was off the turf at that particular instant.

SteelersDave

Reaction score
His right foot was on the ground when he gained possession, the left was the one he needed to touch.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
We were up by 3 points, with Pitt back on their own 12 yard line, 1st & 20 with two mins left in the game...
We had our chance to get to Ben and we didn't... We had our chance to make a few tackles (Holmes and Washington in particular) and we didn't...

This TD catch was close enough to be called just that, a TD. It's not the refs fault if in fact they got the call wrong, it's our fault for putting the refs in that position...

:bang:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can't take a still photo and come to a conclusion. I think in this picture he's already "dotted the i" and is falling forward.

IMO, unfortunately it was a TD...and a damn good one.

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
you can't take a still photo and come to a conclusion. I think in this picture he's already "dotted the i" and is falling forward.

IMO, unfortunately it was a TD...and a damn good one.

Ditto, as much as I hate to say.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
I'm more worried about the 100 yd.INT for a TD play at the half. Especially when it looks like a block in the back or clipping occurred on TH.......

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I would still like to see a nice clear shot of Harrison's arm when he went down. I thought that he was just as down as Roethlisberger on the opening drive. Never got a real good look at Harrison and where he landed though.