Another day no signings!

dlovin

Reaction score
Yet another day has come and gone, and the only news out of our boys camp is that they extended an "offer" to Colvin. Sure would like to see some news of a signing soon.

When the Cards moved to AZ I was in Jr. high and was so excited. Became a huge fan. I am sorry, but I can't take it much longer.

While I accepted (not agreed) with the decision with Boston and Plummer, I really thought that Graves had a little more of an idea of the direction he wanted to go, and that it was all part of "his plan".

Hate to admit it, but I don't think "his plan" if he really has one is going to produce much fruit. It is apparent that too many players don't want to work for the Bidwills. Can't say that I blame them.

The good news out of this year is McGinnis will be looking for another job, hopefully better job, as he is made the scapegoat for another losing season, and Mr. B starts firing coaches again and says that it is time to rebuild.

football24/7

Registered
Reaction score
Yea A signing would be nice, if we dont have some action thats fast and furious with soild results by the end of next week, then there is cause for panic.

OP
OP
D

dlovin

Reaction score
not to sound pessimistic, but I am not holding my breath.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison