An Idea

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael B: Jim O come up and see me for a minute.

Jim O: Sure Boss.
Jimes arrives and Michael come in No don't sit stand!

Michael B: Jim what is this (gives Jim the letter from the fans).

Jim O. Sir it wasn't me it was the One Armed Man.

Michael b: What?

Jim O: Yes I came home and had a couple of glasses of wine and when I went upstairs to my room I was attacked by a One Armed Man. He put the message in my pocket. Its ture sir it was the One Armed Man I tell you!!!

I was attacked by Capt. Morgan and he made me do Coke!

Last edited:

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This has got to be the most hare brained idea I have seen posted on here.

Does anyone actually think an effort like this would accompllish anything of any real substance???

first of all, there so far seems to be around 15-20 people saying they'd go along with this. Even if you got the ad run, do you realistically think the Cards give a lick about a few dissatisfied couch potato QB's making noise , who think they know more than the organization does? There's always going to be a few naysayers, I don't care what the team does. Some of you have proven that time and time again.

What a joke, and shows just how deluded some people here are about reality. Concerted efforts by thouands couldn't dereail the building of the new stadium, yet a few of you think that you can shell out few bucks, write a letter in the newspaper, and get some results? Amazing simply amazing.

So a few of you don't like the way things have seemed to go the last few days. So what? That's your perogative. But you don't represent my thoughts, and I'm sure there are many others too.
YOU say they are screwing things up? Nothing's been proven one way or the other. Personally, even though the last few days have had a lot of things to cheer about, the sky isn't falling either.

And to suggest dragging Jim O. into this is just so ludicrous I can't beleive it. If you want to vent, then vent. Have at it. As Derm says, if you're really that personally upset, then have the hoonies to say so yourself. Write a letter yourself. Get your buddies to do the same. Whatever.

In a way, I guess I hope some of you really try and do it. First of all, I doubt you will ever get it done, and even if you do, I predict the most likely thing you accomplish, if anything, is just make donkey behinds of yourself in public. Save your money and go pound a few more beers and cry on each others shoulders, and tell each other what genius's you are... at least you'll probably get more bang for your buck. .

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tangodnzr

Does anyone actually think an effort like this would accompllish anything of any real substance???

first of all, there so far seems to be around 15-20 people saying they'd go along with this. Even if you got the ad run, do you realistically think the Cards give a lick about a few dissatisfied couch potato QB's making noise , who think they know more than the organization does? There's always going to be a few naysayers, I don't care what the team does. Some of you have proven that time and time again.

What a joke, and shows just how deluded some people here are about reality. Concerted efforts by thouands couldn't dereail the building of the new stadium, yet a few of you think that you can shell out few bucks, write a letter in the newspaper, and get some results? Amazing simply amazing.

So a few of you don't like the way things have seemed to go the last few days. So what? That's your perogative. But you don't represent my thoughts, and I'm sure there are many others too.
YOU say they are screwing things up? Nothing's been proven one way or the other. Personally, even though the last few days have had a lot of things to cheer about, the sky isn't falling either.

And to suggest dragging Jim O. into this is just so ludicrous I can't beleive it. If you want to vent, then vent. Have at it. As Derm says, if you're really that personally upset, then have the hoonies to say so yourself. Write a letter yourself. Get your buddies to do the same. Whatever.

In a way, I guess I hope some of you really try and do it. First of all, I doubt you will ever get it done, and even if you do, I predict the most likely thing you accomplish, if anything, is just make donkey behinds of yourself in public. Save your money and go pound a few more beers and cry on each others shoulders, and tell each other what genius's you are... at least you'll probably get more bang for your buck. .

Tango ....... my heart weeps at your compassion and love for us........I never knew you really cared. Thank you love :)

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't hold anything back, Tango.

Come to think of it, you may have just insulted our brother hares.

See? Told you that if you put 100 ASFN regulars in a room, you'd get 100 different responses. By the time we could arrive at a mutually accepted letter (let alone strategy), Michael Bidwill's grandson will be running the Cardinals.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
Don't hold anything back, Tango. I really was trying to be diplomatic, If I'd have said what I really thought Skkorps new vulgarity filter would have probably been over-taxed and blown up.
:twisted:
Come to think of it, you may have just insulted our brother hares.
My sincere apologies to any brother hares that I may have inadvertantly offended. That certainly was not my intention, and I know how sensitive they can sometimes be to condenscendingness. ;)
See? Told you that if you put 100 ASFN regulars in a room, you'd get 100 different responses. By the time we could arrive at a mutually accepted letter (let alone strategy), Michael Bidwill's grandson will be running the Cardinals.

And the team would be looking at how to once again repeat their several recent super bowl victorys. :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave