Amazing fact...

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
... about blow outs. I'll define a blowout as winning by 17, since even 2 scores with 2 point conversions won't equal it.
Patriots have 9 blowouts this season. If you count all the blowouts the Cardinals have had going backwards from 2007, you wouldn't reach the 9th one until Dec 12 1992.

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
It's weird that you mention that game. I had been a Buffalo Bills fan as a young kid, but realized that I was only a fan of them because they were the closest team to me locally. So, I made myself a free agent to start that year and looked around for another team. I can remember that game, on December 12, 1992 was a game against the Giants in which they blew out New York (and as I type this, I checked to make sure and I was right). I remember thinking to myself that NOBODY likes this team, so maybe I should.......trying to be the only one locally who would like them. I thought, maybe by liking the unknown, I could have all the glory when they become great. I also remember turning down the other team that I was about to pick as my favorite, as it was their symbol on a toque given to me as a gift......the New England Patriots. So essentially, I gave up following the Patriots for a lifetime with the Arizona Cardinals.

Since that time:

Cardinals - 85-151 (1 Wild Card Victory)
Patriots - 145-92 ((3 Super Bowl Victories)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave