All of this positive talk calls for a 2006 ANTICURSE!

BradMannTX

Puh-shaw
Reaction score
Montgomery, TX -- Birthplace of the Texas Flag!
:stick: May Kurt Warner be number two in the league in interceptions thrown. Number one: Matt Leinart.

May the Cardinals lead the league in games lost to injury again. Hey, it got us a good draft pick in 2006, right?

May we lose to San Francisco twice by a combined margin of 284 points.:stick: :stick: :stick:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Warner throws an incomplete pass to open the 2006 season and 60,000+ immediately start chanting "We want Matt!"

:stick:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cardinals are going to have the same injury problem this year, I'm sure of it. Injuries tend to linger and this O-line will suck just as hard as last year I know it :stick:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
the cardinals just plain suck.... In everyway imaginable. Edge will be the biggest FA bust of all time, Anquan will drop more passes this year than all 3 combined year, Dockett will not step up, Dansby will go down in pre season, Okeafor will have only one sack to compliment Berry's 3, and this O line will not change, IT WILL BE THE SAME PATHETIC LINE WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD!:stick:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
the cardinals just plain suck.... In everyway imaginable. Edge will be the biggest FA bust of all time, Anquan will drop more passes this year than all 3 combined year, Dockett will not step up, Dansby will go down in pre season, Okeafor will have only one sack to compliment Berry's 3, and this O line will not change, IT WILL BE THE SAME PATHETIC LINE WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD!:stick:
Sorry I screwed us all over... I was wrong about Dockett though...

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Wow! if I give you my mother in law's name will you do a curse chant?

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score

:thud: