After 50 years

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I honestly don't care if they win or lose anymore. I'm not going to watch any more games. Whoever is coach or GM or QB I have no desire to worry about . I don't care who they draft or sign or who leaves in FA or signs. It took me 50 years but this hard head has learned his lesson. I've got better things to do with my life that waste 3 hours watching a team that almost always loses. I'm not going to switch to another team because I'm disgusted with the NFL in general also. The greed, bad attitudes, and overall filth of some of the players is sickening also. I have better things to do.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I honestly don't care if they win or lose anymore. I'm not going to watch any more games. Whoever is coach or GM or QB I have no desire to worry about . I don't care who they draft or sign or who leaves in FA or signs. It took me 50 years but this hard head has learned his lesson. I've got better things to do with my life that waste 3 hours watching a team that almost always loses. I'm not going to switch to another team because I'm disgusted with the NFL in general also. The greed, bad attitudes, and overall filth of some of the players is sickening also. I have better things to do.
I am sure glad you didn't spend the offseason and early part of the year critiquing posters about being overly negative...*sarcasm*

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good. Maybe you’ll stop lobbing insults at people who could see this train wreck coming from a mile away in the future.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Grew up a Cowboy fan because that’s all we got at the time in PHX. When the Cards moved to Az they became my team. I used to live and die by each game when younger but now years later I want the team to succeed but after the game is over, it’s over and don’t look back

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Grew up a Cowboy fan because that’s all we got at the time in PHX. When the Cards moved to Az they became my team. I used to live and die by each game when younger but now years later I want the team to succeed but after the game is over, it’s over and don’t look back
That's me, I stopped being so invested. I don't go to games anymore and rarely buy merchandise. I want them to win but I have zero expectations with this franchise. 4-12 for life (or 4-13 now).

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
50+ years of following this franchise and this year is the most I don't give a crap of any other year. From an inept GM to a HC who never should have been considered the job and couldn't even win at the college level to a QB who thinks so highly of himself inside his own head and has been coddled his entire career, this year's team has been a disaster.

Watching the game today on RZ, I had to laugh at the mistakes because you just knew they were coming. From the false starts to the ineptness of Murray, one has to keep a sense of humor or else you will drive yourself crazy.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
50+ years of following this franchise and this year is the most I don't give a crap of any other year. From an inept GM to a HC who never should have been considered the job and couldn't even win at the college level to a QB who thinks so highly of himself inside his own head and has been coddled his entire career, this year's team has been a disaster.

Watching the game today on RZ, I had to laugh at the mistakes because you just knew they were coming. From the false starts to the ineptness of Murray, one has to keep a sense of humor or else you will drive yourself crazy.
Yeah. Didn’t yell at all watching this game. Just shook my head and laughed.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This team is just hard to root for, hard to get behind a lot of these players. DHop is great, Budda is great, Watt bleeds to win. There just aren't a lot of guys on this team who I want to get behind. We have zero culture. It's even more difficult to support when the GM, HC and QB were all rewarded handsomely in the offseason, and the offense that was supposed to be the teams strength STINKS. What is the vision?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm not out on the Cardinals as a whole by any means, but I'm out on this current iteration of them. I've gotten so apathetic that I'm gonna take a break from drinking/watching football Monday/Thursday/Sunday and just focus on exercise and getting back to pre-injury shape.

Football will still be on the TV, but mostly to keep up with fantasy... no need to sit around all day engaged in whatever imitation football product the Cardinals see fit to put on the field.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Bidwills don't care.
I agree, as long as there are asses in seats, the income stream continues for him. If a substantial loss of filled seats started happening, he might take notice and do something, because now the Bidwill pockets aren't as full.

NWMike

Rookie
Reaction score
So much of this sums up the way I feel too. It’s just hard to root for a team that is so dysfunctional and leaderless. There is nothing remotely likable about them and they way they act you can feel many of them are disinterested as well. It’s sad really.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wish I lived in Arizona right now. Then I could get away from football at my leisure. Here? Impossible. A football crazy town with a team, that is quite possibly the best in Football? Good luck trying to find any one who gives a damn about MY predicament.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
The inept performances continue week after week.

After the screwed up double pass I was thinking "would Christian Kirk have screwed it up?"

Dumb players do dumb things. Dorsch and Hamilton are a reflection of lousy roster building. Another is signing the wrong kicker, yadda, yadda, yadda....

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The inept performances continue week after week.

After the screwed up double pass I was thinking "would Christian Kirk have screwed it up?"

Dumb players do dumb things. Dorsch and Hamilton are a reflection of lousy roster building. Another is signing the wrong kicker, yadda, yadda, yadda....
Aka Clowns

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson