AFC/NFC Divisional Round Weekend. 2020

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Tannehill is gonna dupe some team into a massive contact and play like doodoo next year.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lamar can make another run to the SB next year, no reason to be sad

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
2 fewer.LJ was in playoffs last year .Starting QB as a rookie.
Dude, don't hurt the skeptical about Kyler crowd (which is light) by blaming him for not being in the playoffs. This team sucked, and the Ravens were a pretty good team with Flacco back there last year before pushing things to Lamar. There's only so far you can go.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Ravens were cocky and got punched in the nose.

I don’t think they were cocky. The Titans have a dominate running game and you know what KC’s not going to be able to stop it either.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jesus 300 yards passing 100 rushing for Lamar Jackson but 6 dropped passes yikes.

way to let your QB down Baltimore.

titans have ran the ball twice as much as they’ve passed that run game is flat out dominate
A whole lot of those passing yds were because the Titans were playing zone. They were in a bend but don't break defense letting him complete those passes. They just provided the blueprint for the league to slow him down. Make him beat you with his arm & your chances to win increase.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Dude, don't hurt the skeptical about Kyler crowd (which is light) by blaming him for not being in the playoffs. This team sucked, and the Ravens were a pretty good team with Flacco back there last year before pushing things to Lamar. There's only so far you can go.

Point is people ripping Jackson about not having the best playoff games is BS.He is doing what Cardsfans hope KM can do someday soon...…..getting his team into the playoffs.2 years in the league.playoffs both years.Dissappointing finish but at least he`s there.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A whole lot of those passing yds were because the Titans were playing zone. They were in a bend but don't break defense letting him complete those passes. They just provided the blueprint for the league to slow him down. Make him beat you with his arm & your chances to win increase.

Yeah not really. Like I said 7 drops. Was that part of the Titans blue print to? Or how bout the Henry running for 200 yards.

There defense got dominated. Dude I really think there going to the super bowl. That KC defense ain’t stopping that running game. Don’t care how good your offense is if it’s never on the field

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Point is people ripping Jackson about not having the best playoff games is BS.He is doing what Cardsfans hope KM can do someday soon...…..getting his team into the playoffs.2 years in the league.playoffs both years.Dissappointing finish but at least he`s there.
Not sure if I'm missing something here... all that @AsUpRoDiGy said was that his passes were wobbly and he looked a little lost in the moment. That could have been said for Peyton Manning in many playoff games, and he's one of the best of all time. Talking about the play on the field isn't bad, or implying our QB is better.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I saw just one post sarcastic about Lamar Jackson performance , but then started the discussion brought by the Lamar/anti Murray fans community which use to be very active in this forum

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm missing something here... all that @AsUpRoDiGy said was that his passes were wobbly and he looked a little lost in the moment. That could have been said for Peyton Manning in many playoff games, and he's one of the best of all time. Talking about the play on the field isn't bad, or implying our QB is better.
Just stated an observation, and all of a sudden it turned into a bash KM thread lol...smh.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Maybe I took it the wrong way.Although I doubt the poster just meant as a simple observation.There has been several anti-Lamar posters who had to eat a bunch of crow this season and after Ravens loss some would show up.It its getting too testy for some then too bad.LJ had a fantastic season and today he had not his best game.Too many drops.Poor defense by Ravens. 2 ints and a fumble.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Did anyone else thoroughly enjoy watching the Ravens get dominated, or was it just me?

Maybe I'm still salty at John Harbaugh and all that smack he was talking in the locker room after the week 2 loss...I also secretly root against QB's that I wanted to be Cardinals (Like Deshawn Watson and Lamar Jackson) because it's heart breaking to see how good they are knowing they they almost could have been our QBs!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did anyone else thoroughly enjoy watching the Ravens get dominated, or was it just me?

Maybe I'm still salty at John Harbaugh and all that smack he was talking in the locker room after the week 2 loss...I also secretly root against QB's that I wanted to be Cardinals (Like Deshawn Watson and Lamar Jackson) because it's heart breaking to see how good they are knowing they they almost could have been our QBs!

think it might just be you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose