AFC/NFC Divisional Round Weekend. 2020

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No doubt on Kelsey’s in but they’re checking to see if he was over the line of scrimmage when he threw it
It is TD. He dragged that foot like a WR on the sidelines

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
not at all... what a game... and your choice was still wrong as per usual
Nope, you go for the dagger when you can. Instead, deep butt chin tried to overcompensate for his cowardice with a terrible decision that gifted momentum to KC.

This game is incredible.

P.S.: don’t tase me.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The Oilers choke a big lead against the Bills and now the Texans do as well. The curse of Houston I guess :shocker:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turning point in this game was when the Texans were going to go for it on 4 th and 1, which I would have done, ran out of time then changed their minds.

that being said turnovers are the quickest way to turn a game around.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Turning point in this game was when the Texans were going to go for it on 4 th and 1, which I would have done, ran out of time then changed their minds.

that being said turnovers are the quickest way to turn a game around.
I disagree.

I still think that was the right call. Kicking the FG made it a FOUR possession game! FOUR.

Imo the turning point came on the ensuing huge KR that gave the Chiefs hope & then ******* O’Brien running a fake punt in his own end of the field up 24-7. There’s your turning point!!!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree.

I still think that was the right call. Kicking the FG made it a FOUR possession game! FOUR.

Imo the turning point came on the ensuing huge KR that gave the Chiefs hope & then ******* O’Brien running a fake punt in his own end of the field up 24-7. There’s your turning point!!!
There was a sigh of relief when the Texans settled. If they make the first down they burn the clock and perhaps score a td. The ensuing kickoff resulted in a huge return, and momentum. Then the STUPID fake punt. O’ Brien will never be accused of being the sharpest pencil.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The reason to make the statement?
Isn't too early to say it?
Or in every single match played we have to compare a qb to Murray even when he is not playing?

QB comparisons have been a staple of football for decades dude... lighten up man.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I disagree.

was a really dumb call and probably cost them the game.

I don't see a momentum switch in the next minutes and if they can't stop them now, this might be over.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose