Adios D Book

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Id love to say it was fun while it lasted but it really wasn't.

Have fun with a competent franchise that actually gives a flying F.

You will be an all star in no time.

Long live the "Land O Lakes BoyZ"

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
Thats not saying much. He is not a max player and therefore a cancer to the team from a salary standpoint. Hopefully went dont get bent over on his departure. Who am I kidding.. we wont be able to walk for a week Kobe style

OP
OP
Muggz

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cant think of too many "role Players" that are double and triple teamed for 35 min a game (because the ownership is too incompetent to find help for him) and average over 25 pts. Or score 70 points or would put up with the crap Booker has for 5 years. I hope he does go to the Wolves. Im a true blue Suns fan but we are the @sscrack of the NBA under current ownership.

Last edited:

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thats not saying much. He is not a max player and therefore a cancer to the team from a salary standpoint. Hopefully went dont get bent over on his departure. Who am I kidding.. we wont be able to walk for a week Kobe style

Too soon man.

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
Cant think of too many "role Players" that are double and triple teamed for 35 min a game (because the ownership is too incompetent to find help for him) and average over 25 pts. Or score 70 points or would put up with the crap Booker has for 5 years. I hope he does go to the Wolves. Im a true blue Suns fan but we are the @sscrack of the NBA under current ownership.
Yes he is the best player on our terrible team. Of course teams are going to focus on a teams best player. Being the cream of the crap does not make him a star though. Oh geez the whole “scored 70” defense. Yes he did once on one of our worst teams that fed him the ball the whole game and we still lost by 10. Anyone can get hot and put up that many points in that situation. He is not a leader. He is not a winner. He doesnt play defense. We are much better off without him.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yes he is the best player on our terrible team. Of course teams are going to focus on a teams best player. Being the cream of the crap does not make him a star though. Oh geez the whole “scored 70” defense. Yes he did once on one of our worst teams that fed him the ball the whole game and we still lost by 10. Anyone can get hot and put up that many points in that situation. He is not a leader. He is not a winner. He doesnt play defense. We are much better off without him.
Amazing that posts like this still exist. It's like you're "watching" games with your eyes closed.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
He absolutely is an all-star caliber player.
I "liked" your post.

But . . . an all-star calibre player is not necessarily a most valuable player who leads his team to the post season.

We'll never experience in Phoenix if he could be that as well, considering the team's dysfunctional management.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Westbrook, Mitchell, Paul, Ingram, Gobert.

that was easy

Gobert and Paul are much more impactful. Ingram made it on the positional stipulation. Westbrook was questionable. Definitely over Mitchell though...

OP
OP
Muggz

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m pretty down on the franchise right now, but this thread, especially the OP, is a special kind of dissociation from reality.
Time will tell. I hope you're right. But i doubt it. Come back when hes starting his first allstar game in a Wolves jersey then talk about what/whos "special" round here.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Gobert and Paul are much more impactful. Ingram made it on the positional stipulation. Westbrook was questionable. Definitely over Mitchell though...
Definitely over Mitchell? Dude is averaging 25/4/4 and his team is 10+ games better than the suns. Next.

I thought the same thing. But when i you look at each of them it’s difficult to argument book over any of them given their numbers and records. Even Ingram at 25/7/4 with 1 block and 1 steal per game and shooting 40% on threes with volume and pels the same or slightly better record wise.

and as much as Westbrook isn’t the machine he was, he’s 26/8/7 on a team that’s also 10+ games up in the suns.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Definitely over Mitchell? Dude is averaging 25/4/4 and his team is 10+ games better than the suns. Next.

I thought the same thing. But when i you look at each of them it’s difficult to argument book over any of them given their numbers and records. Even Ingram at 25/7/4 with 1 block and 1 steal per game and shooting 40% on threes with volume and pels the same or slightly better record wise.

and as much as Westbrook isn’t the machine he was, he’s 26/8/7 on a team that’s also 10+ games up in the suns.

Yeah there’s a lot of teams 10+ wins better than the Suns. We’re talking about individual players.

Mitchell has a defensive juggernaut defending the paint and he’s surrounded by elite shooters. Replace him with Book and that team is a title contender while the Suns with Mitchell are even more trash than we are now.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Is Book responsible for the fact that the Jazz are 10 games better? Who is the better player? I thought that was what the all-star game is about? Book’s comment is dead on. It is no longer about the best players.

Book is not responsible for team injuries or Ayton’s suspension—if that made any difference.

Book is better than Mitchell, by all the metrics except the identity and health of his teammates.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Westbrook has a great January but Booker has had a better SEASON. Why is that so hard to understand??

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah there’s a lot of teams 10+ wins better than the Suns. We’re talking about individual players.

Mitchell has a defensive juggernaut defending the paint and he’s surrounded by elite shooters. Replace him with Book and that team is a title contender while the Suns with Mitchell are even more trash than we are now.
Sorry don’t buy that.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Westbrook has a great January but Booker has had a better SEASON. Why is that so hard to understand??
The numbers I pointed out aren’t January. That’s Westbrook’s season. Why is that hard to understand?

Also, the teams success has always been a factor in the all star game. For all of you to ignore that is to cloak yourself in willful ignorance and homerism.