Adalius Thomas - ILB?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Humor me here guys, but wasn't Adalius Thomas an inside LB at some point in his career? Couldn't he be one again? Is he even worth thinking about at this point?

Personally, I'd feel a lot better about the Cards' defense if they could add at least one more ILB and another veteran corner. But, I'm guessing that I'm not alone here...

Reaction score
What about Clint Ingram; released by Jacksonville? He wasn't getting the job done for the Jaguars at OLB, but at 6'-2" and 240+ lbs., he might be better suited for the SILB position.

Hayes was playing well in 2009 until his back started to bother him. I don't see anything different happening this season, he may start out the season OK, but the question is for how long.

Beisel won't cut it as a starter. Is Reggie Walker ready to step up?

So the question comes down to, is Ingram a better candidate at starting SILB than Walker? :shrug:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
What about Clint Ingram; released by Jacksonville? He wasn't getting the job done for the Jaguars at OLB, but at 6'-2" and 240+ lbs., he might be better suited for the SILB position.

Hayes was playing well in 2009 until his back started to bother him. I don't see anything different happening this season, he may start out the season OK, but the question is for how long.

Beisel won't cut it as a starter. Is Reggie Walker ready to step up?

So the question comes down to, is Ingram a better candidate at starting SILB than Walker? :shrug:

Nope. He's a WILB or 4-3 WLB through and through.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wasn't Thomas the dude that - despite high expectations - was kept off the NE active game-day roster something like 9 times last season?

Granted, Belicheck has his eccentricities but still...9 games!

The Cardinals are not known for their enthusiastic acceptance of high-drama players regardless of how talented.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn