A Top Basketball Recruit Is On ASU's Campus Today

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Sounds like exactly what we need...sign him up Herb!

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Going for the Russian connection. I guess it can only help that Ruslan Pateev is in the fold and gives him a fellow countryman potentially to team with.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Bordow said:
The coach said Natyazhko is a skilled scorer and physically strong enough to not only play as a freshman but possibly start for ASU.
Not saying much considering the competition is Eric Boateng.

Any big man with a pulse could start at ASU next year.

Last edited:

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
guys just let UofA have their fun. Just be like "yea, Utah and Cleveland St. are good? and did I mention you look great on that high horse?"

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guys just let UofA have their fun. Just be like "yea, Utah and Cleveland St. are good? and did I mention you look great on that high horse?"

I guess man.. Your a man without a home.. The SU fans dont like you cuz you talk nice about ASU.. The ASU fans dont like you cuz your a ASU student rooting for SU..

And did I mention UofA is in the Sweet 16 while ASU is at home even after their 5 straight wins over UofA?

Oops..

OP
OP
A

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
I guess man.. Your a man without a home.. The SU fans dont like you cuz you talk nice about ASU.. The ASU fans dont like you cuz your a ASU student rooting for SU..

And did I mention UofA is in the Sweet 16 while ASU is at home even after their 5 straight wins over UofA?

Oops..

Scoreboard!

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let em have their fun.. Just say "Oh ya that dude is great!"

Guy is a 4-star recruit being recruited by big schools like FSU, PIT, etc. He is considering ASU because he is friends with Pateev who committed to ASU over the summer. He could help fill the void being left by Pendergraph.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
How ironic coming from the guy with no affiliation to either school.

exactly, and I don't know which ASU fans don't like me for liking SU. I don't talk trash about ASU. I go to ASU and was rooting for them in the ASU Syracuse game, because it was their last shot. The Syracuse fans like Syracusecards and cardsfanmd have not voiced any problem with that. Syracuse playing ASU was the worst possible situation I could think of going into the tourney, unless it was deep into the tourney. I made that very clear. The only one without a home is you Gee.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't see the point about arguing about rooting for other schools. If you attend U of A and root for ASU then that's your perogitive. I attend ASU and cheer for both schools especially in the tournament even though I didn't think U of A would get past Wake Forest in my bracket, fortunately they didn't have to play WF.

I am happy about how Arizona's year has gone because no one including the so called fans on this board didn't think they would make it. I hope they get their coach and remain an elite program. I am happy with ASU's season as it was along time coming and hopefully they can land some top recruits and make a run of tournament appearances.

So for Syracuseman, more power to you for cheering for your teams, I certainly don't mind you doing it.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see the point about arguing about rooting for other schools. If you attend U of A and root for ASU then that's your perogitive. I attend ASU and cheer for both schools especially in the tournament even though I didn't think U of A would get past Wake Forest in my bracket, fortunately they didn't have to play WF.

I am happy about how Arizona's year has gone because no one including the so called fans on this board didn't think they would make it. I hope they get their coach and remain an elite program. I am happy with ASU's season as it was along time coming and hopefully they can land some top recruits and make a run of tournament appearances.

So for Syracuseman, more power to you for cheering for your teams, I certainly don't mind you doing it.

Nice post and I echo your sentiments. I went to Notre Dame and ASU. Support them both. And living in Arizona for the last 33 years, I'd like all our teams to do well. My taxes support them all.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Ug enough with the nonsense, Gee! craps up every ASU thread he's ever posted in, quit feeding him and his trolling behavior.

I'm glad Natyazhko is in Tempe, especially while the weathers still nice. All the girls wearing the short skirts and the palm trees waving in the breezy low 80s weather can't hurt, its got to at the very least be a lot more visually pleasing than Xavier or Ohio.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ug enough with the nonsense, Gee! craps up every ASU thread he's ever posted in, quit feeding him and his trolling behavior.

Do you work for the National Enquirer or maybe write scripts for The Days Of Our Lives? Because you sure do over sensationalize alot of things.. I barely come into the ASU forum, and when I do, I rarely post anything..

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Who says I dont?

But I sure dont attend a school and openly root for a different school as that syracuse dude does..

i was rooting for asu. and read the signature, that should clear up any other questions you may have....for the 100th time.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Do you work for the National Enquirer or maybe write scripts for The Days Of Our Lives? Because you sure do over sensationalize alot of things.. I barely come into the ASU forum, and when I do, I rarely post anything..

Reread this thread, it was going in one direction and talking about what the OP wanted to discuss, and you came in and derailed things. If you can't tell that thats the case, I don't know what to tell you.

Also get off Syracuselazman44's case. He's from 'Cuse, and goes to ASU, why can't he like both. There are over a hundred D-1 schools, its ok to like 2 schools who never played each other in anything until last week. Your argument is senseless, its like saying I can't be a fan of the Division 3 college I went to because I grew up (and still am) an ASU fan.

All these rules about who can and can't be a fan of whoever are silly.

Last edited:

HooverDam

Reaction score
^All reports have it going well. Kuksiks was his host since they both speak Russian, and Ruslan Pateev who he knows from Florida is apparently putting pressure on him to come here.

ASU could at times next year have an all Russian speaking, Baltic front line with Kyrl- Pateev- Kuksiks, cool.