A little more discipline.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A little more discipline and this team would have won. I'm glad they did not give up and get beat bad. Anyway they really need the bye. I hope some of the players can get healthy and play well the rest of the season.

studiovx

Registered
Reaction score
It begins with stopping the celebration on every mediocre to good play and in turn acting like "you've been there before", I think. Can't stand to see someone get torched and then make a decent play the next time around and start celebrating. I haven't seen too many good things that come out of that mentality. Also, every helmet is on when player introductions happen. Makes me sick to see a player come out, not even holding a helmet. I know these are small things which may seem insignificant, but I think they are indicative of a larger issue of no discipline.

Thoughts?

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed but early on there were the usual compliment og bogus calls/non calls

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score

We do get the short stick, but we have to go in understanding that. Digging a hole for ourselves by making stupid penalties and turnovers is what needs to change. The refs don't like us, so we need to beat them and the other team. Winning will change that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

weren't you guy the who started a thread about Rams fans whining about calls? People in glass houses Nidan...

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
The stupid penalties have cost this team at LEAST two games. A lot of young team mistakes being made but nothing that can't be worked on.

Also, anyone else besides me think that the trick play nonsense is going to wear thin very soon?