A Few Questions for Murray

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
How many times must you fumble, carrying the ball like a loaf of bread before you learn to properly protect it?

How many times must you be intercepted throwing off your back foot before you learn to set up properly?

How many times must you run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage when you could simply throw the ball away?

How many times must you be flagged for grounding because you can’t find a receiver in the vicinity?

How many times when rushed must you blindly throw the ball up for grabs instead of throwing the ball away or simply allowing yourself to be tackled?

How many times when running an option, must you lateral the ball before drawing a potential tackler to you?

How many times must you force the ball to a covered, primary receiver before you begin to use your progressions?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How many times must you fumble, carrying the ball like a loaf of bread before you learn to properly protect it?

How many times must you be intercepted throwing off your back foot before you learn to set up properly?

How many times must you run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage when you could simply throw the ball away?

How many times must you be flagged for grounding because you can’t find a receiver in the vicinity?

How many times when rushed must you blindly throw the ball up for grabs instead of throwing the ball away or simply allowing yourself to be tackled?

How many times when running an option, must you lateral the ball before drawing a potential tackler to you?

How many times must you force the ball to a covered, primary receiver before you begin to use your progressions?
Wow, you sound like Scrooge on Christmas Eve.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
How many times are people going to make new threads to criticize Kyler, even if some of their points aren't even valid (Kyler has lost 2 fumbles in the past 3 years)?

I swear Kyler sucking this year has been like Woodstock for some people around here.

Merry Christmas!
At least one of those totally eliminated the Cards’ chance to win. He would likely have lost more but many times he surrenders (wise move) very early. My point is holding the ball, like other points on the list, is simply a matter of self discipline. The lack of that trait seems lacking too often in Murray’s performance. All the players bust their tail for a whole game then just giving it away doesn’t help your status. I know Hopkins did a similar move. If they keep making mistakes like that they won’t go very far.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t know why there isn’t a “The Kyler Murray criticism” thread on here by now.

I see no point in regurgitating the same thing over & over again with new threads unless you just want to get your rocks off by people(which a lot of people do compared to the others that don’t) that feel the same away.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I swear Kyler sucking this year has been like Woodstock for some people around here.

I don't get it. You admit he's sucked but are confused as to why him sucking might be a highly discussed point of contention?

He demanded the 3rd highest contract in the league. Scrubbed his socials. Released a memo listing his "accomplishments".

And then regressing to worse than his rookie year while apparently turning up late for practice, having toxic body language and bawling out is HC on live TV.

Not really surprising.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach