94th Annual Oscars

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pathological inability to admit you’re wrong, when there are incontrovertible facts proving so only shows one thing to me… a pathetic lack of intelligence.

The ability to admit wrong is the lifeblood of human evolution. The inability to do so is destroying the world in every way possible.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The pathological inability to admit you’re wrong, when there are incontrovertible facts proving so only shows one thing to me… a pathetic lack of intelligence.

The ability to admit wrong is the lifeblood of human evolution. The inability to do so is destroying the world in every way possible.
You must be registered for see images attach

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This whole thing is simply your opinion. I know how hard you are striving for the "truth" and "facts" on this....but ultimately, you don't know anything more than I do on what was what. But, I still respect your opinion on the matter... I won't assume you're wrong. :)
You have the right to your opinion, but in many of your cases, it's not an opinion, it's just a plain wrong observation. It ceases to be an opinion and just incorrect. And you continually push it with your hippy dippy meme posts.

If in someone's opinion, 2+2=5, then it's not an opinion, it's just being an idiot.

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
Nothing matters. No new information can impact these folks' initial feelings...ever. It's intellectually weak and quite sad.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score

When someone can't admit they are wrong, the fallback is "I am just asking questions", or perhaps the classic "sure I could be wrong, but you never know".

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing matters. No new information can impact these folks' initial feelings...ever. It's intellectually weak and quite sad.
Yep. Now Bright 2, Bad Boys for Life 4 and the sequel I am Legend with Michael B. Jordan are all in jeopardy. Not to mention a new fan poll shows his popularity has dipped 30%.

None of this in any way shape or form benefits Will. The people who can't bring themselves to admit they were wrong still have not been able to logically reason one thing that helps will Smith by him "faking" this.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When someone can't admit they are wrong, the fallback is "I am just asking questions", or perhaps the classic "sure I could be wrong, but you never know".
Why you gotta live in a world of right vs wrong bro!? You libs and all your divisiveness...

;)

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Um, because in many cases there is an actual right and wrong? Why are you afraid to acknowledge facts?
It was a joke buddy. We don't need to go down that path any longer...when we've done so many times already. :thumbup:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson