• D. Lee

• Ish

• Shamet

• Warren

Results are only viewable after voting.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You literally asked if Kevin can be a Westbrook whisperer. We’ve literally already seen that he can’t. You also asked if either Monty or CP3 could. But the fact that KD hates Russ means it’s immaterial if either could because there’s no way we’re immediately alienating our new superstar.

So considering all that, I’m still flummoxed. Do you really see a scenario where the team immediately decides to piss in KD’s face and bring someone on the team he hate
Was just trying to see if there was any truth to the above video. Sorry you're so flummoxed. Again I had no idea KD a WB didn't get along like that.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was just trying to see if there was any truth to the above video. Sorry you're so flummoxed. Again I had no idea KD a WB didn't get along like that.

I don't think that guy's opinion is grounded in reality.

Yeah, he finally accepted that he has to come off the bench, but it didn't change his play style at all. He still chases stats, he still gets ignored on offense when the ball isn't in his hands, he still gets begged to take outside shots when he has the ball, his only threat is penetration. On defense he'd rather park near the basket and hope to pad his rebounding numbers than pay any attention to his man.

He still "gets his" but there are some metric stats that attempt to measure impact, how much better your team does on both ends when you're on or off the court. Westbrook is among the worst players in the NBA in those stats and he hasn't been a positive player since leaving OKC.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave