5 reasons the seahawks beat the cardinals

Reaction score
Hi Arizona fans, looking forward to our game this weekend. nothing better than taking in October games with my wife in the crisp Arizona air. flights already booked.

Anyway here's 5 reasons I believe my hawks win this one on Saturday.

1. Russell Wilson. He's the best player on the field, enough said on that. he has 4 years under his belt and will do anything he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line and expect them to dominate the LOS. Ifedi, Carpenter, Britt, Fant, Ossai. these boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kris Richard. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. many have spoken out about the difference between Richard in year 1 and year 2. you will see a much improved defense on 10/24.

4. speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Seattle has had in a long time. Lockett, Michael, McDaniel, Wagner, Harvin, etc. the newbies will be inexperienced but will provide a whole new dimension we haven't had in a long time. speed.

5. time of possession, I think we can dominate the TOP stat in this one. the more we can shorten the game an keep our defense of the field, the grater chance we'll have to win.

I think the hawks win this one rather easily.... say 34-17?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Arizona fans, looking forward to our game this weekend. nothing better than taking in October games with my wife in the crisp Arizona air. flights already booked.

Anyway here's 5 reasons I believe my hawks win this one on Saturday.

1. Russell Wilson. He's the best player on the field, enough said on that. he has 4 years under his belt and will do anything he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line and expect them to dominate the LOS. Ifedi, Carpenter, Britt, Fant, Ossai. these boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kris Richard. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. many have spoken out about the difference between Richard in year 1 and year 2. you will see a much improved defense on 10/24.

4. speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Seattle has had in a long time. Lockett, Michael, McDaniel, Wagner, Harvin, etc. the newbies will be inexperienced but will provide a whole new dimension we haven't had in a long time. speed.

5. time of possession, I think we can dominate the TOP stat in this one. the more we can shorten the game an keep our defense of the field, the grater chance we'll have to win.

I think the hawks win this one rather easily.... say 34-17?

This has to be a troll right?

I mean of the 5 guys you named on the OL only 2 of them actually start, carpenter and Ossai aren't even listed on the depth chart?

You mentioned Harvin, he's not even on the roster and hasn't been since 2014.

I agree that Seattle has a good team.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This has to be a troll right?

I mean of the 5 guys you named on the OL only 2 of them actually start, carpenter and Ossai aren't even listed on the depth chart?

You mentioned Harvin, he's not even on the roster and hasn't been since 2014.

I agree that Seattle has a good team.

I didnt even see that bit about Harvin. LOL

This troll needs to GTFOH. I don't see this being a constructive conversation, at all.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Obvious trolling is obvious

Carpenter was actually playing in the game last night for the Jets, this is the second year for Richard, the OL will remain a question mark, harvin may be out of the league and is 2 teams removed, McDaniel is a veteran DL who goes by Big Amigo and is not exactly someone coming with speed

Wilson is a beast though

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
God I hate Seattle week. We really need troll repellent or something.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
OP must be a Seahawks fan who hasn't followed the team since their Super Bowl win cause guys like Harvin aren't even in the NFL anymore.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes we do. Some of also remember the cardinals fan base a decade or so ago.
Do you also remember the Seattle fan base?

I had season tickets from 1988 to 2010 and Seattle fans in UofP and SDS were a total NON ISSUE until you guys won the SB.

So please Seattle fan, spare us the bandwagon argument.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes we do. Some of also remember the cardinals fan base a decade or so ago.

Huh?

The OPs attempt of trolling is the worst one I have ever seen. I really had to check to see if this was a dude from India, and he is not. He is right smack dab in Seattle. Figures....

Also, isn't the Oline in shambles still?

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh?

The OPs attempt of trolling is the worst one I have ever seen. I really had to check to see if this was a dude from India, and he is not. He is right smack dab in Seattle. Figures....

Also, isn't the Oline in shambles still?

LOL Glad I am not the only one that did an IP check.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I had season tickets from 1988 to 2010 and Seattle fans in UofP and SDS were a total NON ISSUE until you guys won the SB.

Don't paint Migrating in the same light as the OP. He has been here and been more than respectful in his time here.

MartinD

Rookie
Reaction score
Five reasons the Cardinals win the game with Seattle:

1) David Johnson. He'll be the best player on the field that night.

2) Oops, forgot Larry Fitzgerald. He'll be the best player on the field that night. He's the best player on the field almost every night.

3) Bruce Arians. Best coach on either team that night.

4) Pressure. These Cardinals are going to bring enough pressure that Russell Wilson will look very ordinary. Not his fault, QBs don't like pressure.

5) Options: The Cardinals have a tandem of WRs/RBs that's just plain better than Seattle. Not that Seattle isn't good, they are. Just not as good as last year. Or the year before that.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Wilson is the best player on the field when you consider what he's done on "that" field. His career numbers at UOP don't even look real. Let's see if having some athletic ends for once can help contain him.

TJ

Reaction score

I was at the game in 2009 and I maybe saw 10 Seahawk fans. Now, they're everywhere. Even ran into some in Anaheim on Sunday at the Cheesecake Factory. Random.

TJ

Reaction score
Well, I think if Neil Lomax and Frank Sanders are on the same page the Cards will win. And, I don't think Seattle's OL has a chance in hell of being able to block Eric Hill or Jamar Miller.

Hearing Eric Swann's knee is feeling better and he's gonna give it a go Sunday.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cards are getting their act together at the right time, and this should be a great game to watch.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison