2024 Senior Bowl

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I love this guy and would be on board with the Cardinals trading up with the Houston pick and maybe even the 2nd rounder to get him. I love how physical this kid is. He is a tone setter!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
TheCardFan

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I love this guy and would be on board with the Cardinals trading up with the Houston pick and maybe even the 2nd rounder to get him. I love how physical this kid is. He is a tone setter!

Agreed on Fuaga.

I am 100% in on trading up from 27 (give up 1 or 2 third round picks - depending on how far) to get Fuaga, Latu, Newton, Murphy, maybe Verse, or a CB.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

If I could swing Fuaga and Sweat I’d say mission complete. Two leaders for both sides of the ball.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Eh he's not worth giving up the 2nd for him.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
I could see the cards trading down from 4 if harrisson is gone to take newton or verse at 11

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard