2024 NFL Draft big board: Top 75 prospects

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
This guy has to be a big Ohio State fan. They’re talented but he’s a little over the top on OSU rankings.

Agree with Marvin and think JTT is too low but Donovan Jackson, Michael Hall, Denzel, and Treyveon Henderson better have monster years if they want to go that high.

Egbuka is good too but don’t think he’ll go that high. 1st rounder though.

Last edited:

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I'm surprised by this. Xavier Worthy was the most open man I have ever seen in a football game, all game, in Bama's matchup vs. Texas last year. If they had a sauce level talent at CB I'm sure he would have been able to keep Worthy in check.

I know it's just one game and McKinstry can improve, but Sauce was on another level his last year in college.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This guy has to be a big Ohio State fan. They’re talented but he’s a little over the top on OSU rankings.

Agree with Marvin and think JTT is too low but Donovan Jackson, Michael Hall, Denzel, and Treyveon Henderson better have monster years if they want to go that high.

Egbuka is good too but don’t think he’ll go that high. 1st rounder though.
I think of Egbuka played on any other team, he would be getting more praise.

Newton will be higher on this list come draft time. He was a beast last year at Illinois.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think of Egbuka played on any other team, he would be getting more praise.
Ohio State is one of the most premier & popular programs in the nation. How in the world would he be getting more praise if he was on another team? Because he’s playing beside an alien in MHJR which in turn makes Egbuka’s job easier?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Slightly off-topic, but when I posted this, there's a warning that the image may contain a sensitive topic...A black man...Is that a Twitter thing coming through, or our website or my browser? Does anyone else get the same warning?

You must be registered for see images attach

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Slightly off-topic, but when I posted this, there's a warning that the image may contain a sensitive topic...A black man...Is that a Twitter thing coming through, or our website or my browser? Does anyone else get the same warning?

You must be registered for see images attach
Yep. Black people are offensive apparently.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just want a defensive backfield manned by Sauce and Kool-Aid.

Perhaps Ketchup and Mayo as the Safeties, nicknamed Secret Sauce as a unit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard