2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a trade down that I like:

Cardinals trade #4 to the Raiders for their 1,2,3 im 2024 and 2025. What isn't shown is that the Cardinals then trade a 2024 3rd and 2025 3rd for WR Tee Higgins.

And the Cardinals also draft Rome Odunze and have a similar look to when they had Hopkins and Green. Michael Wilson is versatile enough to move to the slot where his size and physicality will cause issues for smaller nickel backs and his route running will cause big issues for safeties and LBs.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a trade down that I like:

Cardinals trade #4 to the Raiders for their 1,2,3 im 2024 and 2025. What isn't shown is that the Cardinals then trade a 2024 3rd and 2025 3rd for WR Tee Higgins.

And the Cardinals also draft Rome Odunze and have a similar look to when they had Hopkins and Green. Michael Wilson is versatile enough to move to the slot where his size and physicality will cause issues for smaller nickel backs and his route running will cause big issues for safeties and LBs.
The best thing about this, the raiders are the best bet to fail so those futures will be nice. The players drafted are also good picks where they are selected. Well done.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And that’s a good draft there
My only concern is whether either of the two Robinson Edge players are worthy of pick #27, and is one a better pick. If Monti has them higher than I think he does, then I would be more than fine with the above draft. However, most 'experts' don't seem to be sold on them. And if the presumptive top three Edge guys are gone, I've read that teams would be better off taking a DL (Murphy or Newton) to help their pass rush.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
My only concern is whether either of the two Robinson Edge players are worthy of pick #27, and is one a better pick. If Monti has them higher than I think he does, then I would be more than fine with the above draft. However, most 'experts' don't seem to be sold on them. And if the presumptive top three Edge guys are gone, I've read that teams would be better off taking a DL (Murphy or Newton) to help their pass rush.
For our defense Byron Murphy is probably a better pick than any of the edge guys anyway.
I'm really kinda hoping we get little runs on WR, OT, and Edge in the first round that will give us a good shot at landing Murphy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard