2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Mohammed Kamara is a guy who could be a player. Worth a shot third roundish if you miss out on an early edge.

I know the Cardinals have talked to Gabriel Murphy. I noticed him a lot when I was watching Latu.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
also interesting that of the two Alabama edge guys -- its Chris Braswell who looks good on this chart and not Dallas Turner
Braswell was probably a better overall pass rusher than Dallas Turner, but he is absolutely dreadful against the run. You draft him with the hopes he can get better.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
@kerouac9 with his edgy takes that buckle under even the slightest scrutiny.

His best take ever was how much better WR Roy Williams was than Larry Fitzgerald.
Bruh. You gotta stop jumping into the time machine from literally 22 years ago if that's your prime example of a bad take. It's a bad look for you to bring up such moldy takes.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Bruh. You gotta stop jumping into the time machine from literally 22 years ago if that's your prime example of a bad take. It's a bad look for you to bring up such moldy takes.
Just piling on more clown takes to add to the historical archive.

I have my own list of absolute clown takes. Remember when I wanted Connor Cook and you clowned me pretty hard? All in good fun.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Moldy takes ....... Lmao over here..
Dude. You're really leaving some low hanging fruit here

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mohammed Kamara is a guy who could be a player. Worth a shot third roundish if you miss out on an early edge.

I know the Cardinals have talked to Gabriel Murphy. I noticed him a lot when I was watching Latu.
You should have, he is listed twice on that chart.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn