2024 5th round pick #162 is Christian Jones T

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I guess Daniel Jeremiah was right. Teams have a clear top 40 and everything else ranges from 2nd to 6th round.
I'd imagine he knows since he worked as a scout for the Ravens and a few other teams.

Id rather the Cardinals get the guys they want than to worry about what Mel Kipers thinks is a value.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd imagine he knows since he worked as a scout for the Ravens and a few other teams.

Id rather the Cardinals get the guys they want than to worry about what Mel Kipers thinks is a value.
Ya Kiper’s word salads are pretty silly most of the time

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
RT prospect. Hopefully doesn’t see the field this year. This is a tackle that I would move inside to guard. Strong, good base but doesn’t have quick feet. Would take a year or two but inside is where I think he could stick.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Basically he’s a finished product. The consensus is he has very little up side left and is limited athletically. That said he is technically very proficient. He has enough talent to be a career backup, but couldn’t start for a prolonged period without his limitations catching up with him. He’ll give everything he’s got, every play. He has a great work ethic.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Basically he’s a finished product. The consensus is he has very little up side left and is limited athletically. That said he is technically very proficient. He has enough talent to be a career backup, but couldn’t start for a prolonged period without his limitations catching up with him. He’ll give everything he’s got, every play. He has a great work ethic.
ESPN said much better in pass pro than run blocking but really struggled against Oklahoma State pass rush. Questioned whether he can improve enough to succeed against better NFL talent.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison