2024 1st round pick #4 is Marvin Harrison Jr

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What did I just say?

I said he was a blue chip prospect, right?

Do you need a star WR to win a championship? Do me a favor. Look up how many rings Fitz, Megatron, Julio, Andre Johnson, Moss and TO got. The absolute cream of the crop of the last 20 years at WR and how many rings between them?

Are they nice to have? Sure.

Sorry for having a realistic take. Keep putting in a cape for a team that’s had what 6 winning seasons in like 35 years in Arizona lol. Let me know how it works out
It’s a business first and foremost. Ticket sales, merchandise and nice publicity. We need a new media star?

MHJ will benefit the organization not just on the field.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Your "meh" on the pick comment, specifically.

It's cool bro. I'm not mad. Outlier opinions are what makes things fun.

I’m “meh” on this whole damn organization. Give me 5 reasons not to be.

You think MHJ is gonna transform this team? You think the Cardinals are gonna turn into winners?

Listen if anything I feel bad for MHJ. He’s a generational talent whose years are going to be wasted. Kyler Murray still the QB in Arizona? All I need to know.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mean our WR cupboard is pretty bare. It’s nice to have at least one good one. He was the best player in the draft and a position of need based on our roster. How would you preferred we handle that?

I’ve said over and over he’s the right guy to pick. Probably the safest pick in the entire draft a legit generational talent.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
MHJ was BPA at a position of need. The only other position I’d take the MHJ-caliber prospect at would be an edge rusher but there wasn’t an elite edge or corner there and the trade down options were a hoax ultimately. I think the Chargers for sure take him at #5 over a RT if he’s still there. Thank you Mr Prater.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

You think MHJ is gonna transform this team? You think the Cardinals are gonna turn into winners?

Listen if anything I feel bad for MHJ. He’s a generational talent whose years are going to be wasted. Kyler Murray still the QB in Arizona? All I need to know.
And, yet you posted more than 20K times. Going to run that by my doctor. :)

Last edited:

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Been down this road many times over the decades same as you. Had all the same thoughts as you.

The only thing I can say is, with each regime change comes hope of better times. Nothing more, just hope which is the basic foundation of a Cardinals fan.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So why are you here then? Honest question. I've done 22 years in season tickets here, high highs and low lows.

You just seem miserable. Seems counterintuitive to keep tabs on a team you don't even like.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So why are you here then? Honest question. I've done 22 years in season tickets here, high highs and low lows.

You just seem miserable. Seems counterintuitive to keep tabs on a team you don't even like.

I’m not here this is pretty much the first time I’ve really posted on the Cardinal forum in a minute.

I’m not miserable at all I flat out don’t care.

You still paying for season tickets to the same family that has kept this franchise down for generations is hilarious. You’ll get em next year lol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Been down this road many times over the decades same as you. Had all the same thoughts as you.

The only thing I can say is, with each regime change comes hope of better times. Nothing more, just hope which is the basic foundation of a Cardinals fan.

Unless the owner changes nothing will ever change

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m not here this is pretty much the first time I’ve really posted on the Cardinal forum in a minute.

You still paying for season tickets to the same family that has kept this franchise down for generations is hilarious. You’ll get em next year lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
What did I just say?

I said he was a blue chip prospect, right?

Do you need a star WR to win a championship? Do me a favor. Look up how many rings Fitz, Megatron, Julio, Andre Johnson, Moss and TO got. The absolute cream of the crop of the last 20 years at WR and how many rings between them?

Are they nice to have? Sure.

Sorry for having a realistic take. Keep putting in a cape for a team that’s had what 6 winning seasons in like 35 years in Arizona lol. Let me know how it works out
I agree I’m good with B+ Wrs but MHJ is a perfect fit. I agree the trade offers obviously were nowhere near what was being reported.

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly.

Everyone wants to base things on if they won a SB.
Lots of guys who didn’t see the field won Super Bowls.

If the Cardinals win a Super Bowl, Marvin will be a big part of it.

I agree I’m good with B+ Wrs but MHJ is a perfect fit. I agree there trade offers obviously were nowhere near what was being reported.
Man, people thought the bears could get 2-3 first for Josh Fields

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Then why spend your time posting here?

And now..why should we GAF what you think?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Always. I'm a masochist, ok?

Really tho, as a Laker fan and a Catholic, my Cardinals Fandom is basically penance.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

You're rather verbose for someone who doesn't care.

Why do you feel a need to troll those who do?

Perhaps you should consider a 'finito', and find better things to do with your life.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort