2023 Phoenix Suns Offseason

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is no evidence to support this and in fact the actual facts point in the opposite direction.
Baloney. We know for a fact we could have traded crowder for 5 2nds to Milwaukee for one, and it was reported several places we could have traded him for Hachimura as well, and since they moved him cheap later I believe it.

As far as Dario - he was almost worthless, but there was no way at all we were resigning him so the idea was to use his salary instead of Crowders in the trade - but the Nets demanded Crowder and we caved for some reason, probably because Ishiba demanded the deal get done.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I mean I don't want Harden but he is a little better than CP3 at this point. I still don't see how this is possible unless Harden suddenly values winning/location over his paycheck, which really doesn't seem to match with his personality to me.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
CP3 swap for Harden..

Hell we might as well go with some of these crazy trades I seen so far..

CP3 swap for Harden..
DA swap for Kyrie and Christian Wood.

Kyrie
Book
Harden
KD

I swear how do some of these people get on TV..

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Baloney. We know for a fact we could have traded crowder for 5 2nds to Milwaukee for one, and it was reported several places we could have traded him for Hachimura as well, and since they moved him cheap later I believe it.

As far as Dario - he was almost worthless, but there was no way at all we were resigning him so the idea was to use his salary instead of Crowders in the trade - but the Nets demanded Crowder and we caved for some reason, probably because Ishiba demanded the deal get done.
At that point it was probably easier for another team to flip Crowder. Most teams knew we were having to trade him, so they were trying to jam us to get a GREAT deal. I would have done the Hachimura trade, but we don't know all the details. Maybe they wanted a pick back in return. I also think the rumors were JJ thought there would be a better deal down the line somewhere. Someday we will find out the full story. It just seems fishy he was benched because they wanted to give Cam J minutes, and that was the way they did it?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
To hell with Harden and Kyrie this team needs more Scoot.
I keep wondering why more people aren't interested in that rumor of us getting the third pick in the draft, and Scoot being available at three?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Odd story about Marcus Smart. He got paid in college to pretend to be Brittany Griner in practices for the woman's basketball team.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think this bunk.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
CP3 swap for Harden..

Hell we might as well go with some of these crazy trades I seen so far..

CP3 swap for Harden..
DA swap for Kyrie and Christian Wood.

Kyrie
Book
Harden
KD

I swear how do some of these people get on TV..
I’m one of the few that would like Harden here but the issue is salary. I’m not giving him 100+m in a S&T. It would have to be double opt-in trade.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

I think this bunk.
Yeah total farce. This might’ve been possible if we didn’t trade for KD.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

I think this bunk.
Oh it definitely is, but man, it's fun to think about. I love Damian Lillard.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I think this bunk.

That account puts out a lot of garbage.

Lillard is an impossibility.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

I think this bunk.
Just watched a podcast with Eddie Johnson on it, and he says this is the first time in Lillard's career he has been open to a trade. Evidently Lillard was on a podcast recently and opened up to the rumors that he could be traded. He didn't definitely says yes, but he said he would like Miami, because it's Miami, and he thinks playing with Bridges would be fun. Evidently, that's where rumors are coming from.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just watched a podcast with Eddie Johnson on it, and he says this is the first time in Lillard's career he has been open to a trade. Evidently Lillard was on a podcast recently and opened up to the rumors that he could be traded. He didn't definitely says yes, but he said he would like Miami, because it's Miami, and he thinks playing with Bridges would be fun. Evidently, that's where rumors are coming from.

He hasn't asked to be trade, just that he'd be fine if Portland decided to trade him. He's been pretty clear he won't demand a trade or request one. With the Blazers ending up with a top 3 pick though they could rebuild around Scoot, Simons, and whatever they get for Lillard. Some Blazer fans want it because they're a play in team now and that's basically their ceiling unless a major move is made.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deandre Ayton could be gone.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, we need players for Chris Paul, preferably a point guard.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Patrick Mutombo will be moving from the Suns to the Bucks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave