2023 FIBA World Cup

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The composition of the US team was awful to start with. Cam and Mikal have no business being on an Olympic roster and I hope are not going to Paris in 2024. JJJ is useless. Hope guys like LeBron, Book, KD and Dame choose to play next summer.

Reaves too

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Team USA beats Italy and advances to the semifinals.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lithuania, who beat the United States, will not medal in World Cup play as they lose to Serbia.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please take note NBA officials as Slovenia loses to Canada.

By Hoops Rumors:

September 6th, 2023 at 11:04am CST by Luke Adams

Speaking to reporters after Slovenia’s loss to Canada on Wednesday, Mavericks star Luka Doncic claimed that the FIBA officials said they weren’t inclined to give him foul calls due to the way he was arguing with them all night, as Aris Barkas of Eurohoops relays.

“The refs told one of the guys, ‘We’re not going to call a foul on him because he’s coming at us,'” Doncic said.
“I know I complain a lot, but I don’t think this is fair. They were playing physically against me, but that’s not fair, to say something like this.”

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please take note NBA officials as Slovenia loses to Canada.

By Hoops Rumors:

September 6th, 2023 at 11:04am CST by Luke Adams

Speaking to reporters after Slovenia’s loss to Canada on Wednesday, Mavericks star Luka Doncic claimed that the FIBA officials said they weren’t inclined to give him foul calls due to the way he was arguing with them all night, as Aris Barkas of Eurohoops relays.

“The refs told one of the guys, ‘We’re not going to call a foul on him because he’s coming at us,'” Doncic said.
“I know I complain a lot, but I don’t think this is fair. They were playing physically against me, but that’s not fair, to say something like this.”

That would be awesome

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Luka does look like he lost a few pounds tho

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Team USA beats Italy and advances to the semifinals.

Bridges is such a front-runner. I didn’t see him taunting anyone when he short-armed that open 3 ball at the end of the embarassing loss to Lithuania a couple days ago.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was just shocked by the deal Brooks received over the summer. Guess he's a lesser ineffective version of Crowder.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was just shocked by the deal Brooks received over the summer. Guess he's a lesser ineffective version of Crowder.

He is a genuinely bad player.

The old analytic guys that used to run the Rockets are clearly all gone, they wouldn't have taken him for free.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m in the camp reeves can’t play defense but he just made a nice play while being backed down