2023 CFB Season

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great game between UO and UW to end Pac-12 football forever. The mascots, including Sparky, were all on hand - kinda touching. :( On to the other conference championships - they should be quite interesting.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Who the hell is getting into the playoffs with Michigan and Washington?!?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who the hell is getting into the playoffs with Michigan and Washington?!?
Alabama and FSU I would imagine.

I just don’t see a way the SEC champ with one win gets left out. FSU is an undefeated conference champ, I think they gotta be in. I think the argument comes down to Texas.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Alabama and FSU I would imagine.

I just don’t see a way the SEC champ with one win gets left out. FSU is an undefeated conference champ, I think they gotta be in. I think the argument comes down to Texas.
Texas beat Bama earlier this season and in Tuscaloosa. There's no way it's fair to put Bama in over them.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Texas beat Bama earlier this season and in Tuscaloosa. There's no way it's fair to put Bama in over them.
What’s fair and what will happen are often very different things. I see no way the SEC is left out regardless of what happened earlier in the year. Texas may get in but I think it would be at the expense of FSU…which is just as bad a decision

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
For love of the union that we hold dear, Alabama cannot be kept out of the playoff. ;) I think it will be Michigan, Washington, FSU, and Alabama that get picked. I think that four best teams at the moment are Michigan, Washington, Texas, and Alabama (and Georgia has an argument).

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For love of the union that we hold dear, Alabama cannot be kept out of the playoff. ;) I think it will be Michigan, Washington, FSU, and Alabama that get picked. I think that four best teams at the moment are Michigan, Washington, Texas, and Alabama (and Georgia has an argument).

What’s funny about that is that two northern schools, Michigan and Washington are 100% in.

It’s three southern states battling for the final spot

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Texas got screwed too. One loss conference champ who beat Alabama by double digits in Tuscaloosa.