Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sanders has thrown for 444 yards and three TDS that's unbelievable

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tank for Prime’s kid?
Yeah he looks better than Caleb Williams they also have a guy that's playing both ways DB and WR forgot his name but he had an interception today and I think a touchdown

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pennix 4 td passes for Washington.

And the Ducks have scored 74 so far in their game.

Crazy.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Colorado is going to crush both ASU and UA. UA was counting on that game as a win, and ASU was looking at it as a "hope maybe" a win. It's not happening for either.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Colorado is going to crush both ASU and UA. UA was counting on that game as a win, and ASU was looking at it as a "hope maybe" a win. It's not happening for either.
We'll see if Colorado can sustain this level of effort but at this point they look like a pretty awesome team and it's amazing how quickly Prime turned around the program

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I've heard Colorado is a stopover for Deion Sanders as well.
that seems to be the case. I think it all depends on want Deion's aspirations are. Does he want remain in one spot with his son/kids that he has recruited and developed over the years? Or will he abandon CU for the next big program that opens their door to him? and does he want to coach in the NFL one day?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I was impressed with CU, also was impressed with Wyoming's win over Texas Tech. Texas State defeated Baylor...that was probably the biggest upset of the day. I am excited for Alabama and Texas next week.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The first thing I thought after that Colorado game was how much I hate Crow and Anderson. Zero accountability for the damage they have done to ASU athletics.
Crow is held accountable for a helluva lot more than athletics. He is safe. Anderson on the other hand should be down the door.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
College football seems way more fun to follow than the pros. Huge games every week.
I agree, I am a big cowboys and longhorns fan, but I don't have the same level of interest in the pro games as I do college. College games are so exciting and filled with passion. especially for the neutral games that I watch. I was absolutely glued to the Texas Tech/Wyoming game last night. and I never had any intention of watching it which made it even more surprising.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard