2023 Cardinals Head Coach Options

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Rooney rule.

The media has been pushing for this guy to get hired for years now. With how starved this league is for OCs, you would believe he would have been hired as a HC now. Either cause of his controversial history(most likely) or teams don’t want to get burned like the Bears did hiring former Chiefs’ OC, Matt Nagy.
Rooney rule, didn’t we want to interview him the year we hired wilks?

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Which decent coach in is right mind going want to take over from Kliff? Any improvement next season means winning more than 11 games and locking up division plus getting playoff win. This fanbase in its current state is not going to settle for less & give new coach chance to implement system. This thread will just be repeated calling for the guys head if he don't make up for it by winning superbowl in his 2nd season

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which decent coach in is right mind going want to take over from Kliff? Any improvement next season means winning more than 11 games and locking up division plus getting playoff win. This fanbase in its current state is not going to settle for less & give new coach chance to implement system. This thread will just be repeated calling for the guys head if he don't make up for it by winning superbowl in his 2nd season
The fanbase and its collective state aren't able to demand anything. We aren't big enough, or won enough to do such a thing.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The fanbase and its collective state aren't able to demand anything. We aren't big enough, or won enough to do such a thing.
I remember after Bidwill fired Wilkes that he was accused by some in national media of making decisions based on fan reaction so who knows lol

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm gonna throw out a name. David Shaw from Stanford. Career record of 93-45 at Stanford. Always seems to put out a competitive team.

Trade Kyler for Davis Mills, Brandon Cooks, Leremy Tunsil and the 3rd pick.

Get a pass rusher or LT at pick 3.

Overall I think we are a better team

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
This is happening. Don't try to throw the 11 win season at me.

2022 is a wash. Just something this town has to go through to get there.

I like Todd Bowles and an offensive coordinator from Arians tree or a McVay disciple. Steve Keim will be there to pick his 4th coach.
no way Mike B cans KK. Just not gonna happen. Especially when you have Steve Keim saying KK should be coach of the year a couple weeks ago.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm gonna throw out a name. David Shaw from Stanford. Career record of 93-45 at Stanford. Always seems to put out a competitive team.

Always? lol. Someone hasn’t been watching Stanford football the past 3 years.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Stanford’s teams have been trash the past few years. Shaw’s opportunity to bolt for the NFL was right after Luck declared. Waited too long. Plus, Shaw gets paid a decent amount there so his motivation to leave likely isn’t high